Lucy Bronze x Reader (23)

YFN woke and the first thing she felt was the soreness between her legs. Lucy had given her exactly what she needed into the early hours of the morning. She felt her sleeping Lucy behind her, arms and legs tangled, her head almost fully laying on the side of her own. She could feel her sleepy breathing in her ear and her heart melted. Sleepy Lucy. Vulnerable Lucy. Oh, the duality of their relationship. The ability to be so in love, so gentle, so kind and caring and thoughtful; and then the fucking. The aggression, the obsession, the instinctual need. It was something she never thought was possible in a relationship, yet here she was, the happiest she'd ever been.

And then she remembered that Lucy was leaving that night and saddened a little. She took a deep breath, telling herself she was just being dramatic and emotional. She stretched out as far as she could without waking her warm girlfriend and grabbed her phone. She hated being on her phone first thing in the morning, but it was going to be a good distraction for her until Lucy woke up.

She'd been in contact with the nine employees already, though none of them had met face to face yet. She sent the email she'd drafted the day before, inviting them all to their first meeting. Joe had suggested she could buy an office space, but YFN had declined as she didn't think they were ready for that yet. Most of them would be in different places around the country, and so Zoom was their best option for the meantime. However, as the company was new, she and Joe agreed to rent out conference rooms instead whenever and wherever they needed.

The meeting she arranged was for tomorrow, in Birmingham. Joe had already sent her the details for the conference room she'd booked, and she added that to her invitation. Excited, she sent it out and then replied to a message from Jordan that said she was headed out for brunch with a few of the Arsenal girls before they left.

She skimmed through a few notifications out of the hundreds from the night before, and then felt a change in Lucy's breathing as she slowly woke. She put her phone away as her girlfriend yawned and stretched against her, nuzzling her ear.

"Good morning, little one." She could hear the happy smile in her husky voice.

YFN turned in her arms and pressed her lips to the base of Lucy's throat. "It is when it's with you."

God, she was so warm and soft and cuddly. She placed tender little kisses up Lucy's throat until she reached the soft flesh under her jaw. Her skin was so soft there. So vulnerable. She placed a few lingering kisses there and Lucy shuddered, her head tilted back so she could have all the access she wanted.

Then realisation of what the day would bring must have hit her because she groaned, her throat vibrating under YFN's lips.

"Shhhh." YFN whispered against her skin, moving her lips down and back up again, her bottom lip dragging behind a little. Lucy relaxed again and squirmed a little, letting a soft moan follow. She did it again, down and back up either side of her throat, over her pulsing arteries. Her lips found their way to the little dip between her clavicles and she kissed that spot, this time dragging her tongue gently up to the top of her throat. Lucy swallowed, obviously aroused, and trying to contain herself. But YFN didn't want her to contain herself, because it was their last morning together, and she wanted to thank her after the night before. YFN's hand found Lucy's abs, tracing there as she tilted her head back so they were almost face to face. She took her bottom lip in between her teeth and tugged gently as she traced over Lucy's lats, down the dip in her waist, and to her hip. She brushed her lips over Lucy's teasingly, almost kissing her but not quite, while she let her hand glide over her ass, enjoying the size of it. She reminded herself to never let Lucy skip squat day. She loved her ass, especially in track pants. She grabbed it and kneaded it a little as her tongue traced over Lucy's bottom lip. Her hand moved down to her thigh and around, softly tracing ever so slowly up towards where Lucy was a little warmer.