Lucy Bronze x Reader (19)

(Fluuuuffy fluff)

YFN knew she put herself in this situation, but that still didn't make her feel any less exposed. Her ass was on the very edge of the dining table, one leg on the arm of the chair, the other hooked around Lucy's neck as she ate like she was breakfast. Again, she reached the very edge, and again, Lucy didn't let her finish. Her body was wound up tighter than it ever had ever been before, this being her fifth edging of the morning. Three in bed, one in the shower, and now one on the dining table. She'd been so frustrated that she'd pushed Lucy's breakfast bowl out of the way, her body replacing it, very much to Lucy's amusement.

"No! Luce, not again!" She cried, frustrated.

"Come with me." Lucy said simply, as she kissed her way up her inner thigh to her knee. She picked up on the frustration, knowing she couldn't go much further.

"Dory, a..and the girls.. and my stitches," she panted, sitting up on her elbows. ".. and this job, Luce."

Lucy frowned, nipping at her thigh. "I have a doctor in Spain. Also Facetime is pretty amazing.."

YFN sat up and took Lucy's face in her hands, kissing her hard, letting a little frustration out. "You know I can't, Luce. Not yet."

Both women had been so resilient all morning, though they both knew what the final outcome would be and were enjoying the play of it all.

"I'll come to you in a month."

"7 days."

YFN rolled her eyes. "3 and a half weeks."

"9 days." Lucy was stubborn, knowing just how long the days would be without her. She decided to tempt her. "Remember how nice the beach near my apartment looks? Much better weather too."

YFN pouted. She missed the beach. It reminded her of home and there was something about them that was just... peaceful. "3 weeks."

"10 days. Tapas also. So much good food I have to show you."

YFN groaned and kissed up her jaw, rubbing their cheeks together, hoping it would influence her. It did the opposite. It made Lucy realise even more how much she would miss her. "2 weeks."

"12 days."

YFN thought about the phone call she'd received that morning with a job offer and start date. "2 weeks, Luce. I need time to settle into this job.. I need to hit the ground running and we don't know how long I'll be in Spain for when I'm there." She brushed her lips over Lucy's. "I think we both know it'll be even harder to separate after I get there.."

"13 days." Lucy said, barely budging. YFN rolled her eyes and had a look on her face that let Lucy know she'd won. "And... I get to book your flight. Right now, so there's no changing it."

"Sure... you do realise I can change the flight dates, right?"

"Not if I make it non-refundable." She pulled her phone out and started typing.

"Do you even know if you'll be in Spain? You might be in another country for a Champions League game.."

Lucy shook her head, focussed on her phone. "Nope. I'll be there. It's the night before a Liga game."

"So.. it probably isn't the best idea that I come on that day then? Unless you plan on not having sex with me because I'm not interrupting your sleep before a game."

YFN's phone sounded from the other room and Lucy pocketed her phone, looking up at YFN. "All booked. And game days are my sleep-in days, no need to get up early for training, so it's actually perfect."

YFN scowled at her. "You knew I'd end up agreeing to 13 days."

"What, me? How could I possibly have known that?" She said, feigning innocence as she stood. "Also, if your feelings for me are anywhere near my feelings for you, then you'll be thanking me for minimising our days apart. Trust me."