Lucy Bronze x Reader (61) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (16)

((**2.8k**))

(Trigger warning: as gentle as I could, but still, take care friends.)

LUCY POV

Lucy's eyes widened. She was part-ways through turning to make sure YFN was okay, but had frozen at the sound as he hit the wall. They all were.

YFN was quicker than anyone to deal with the situation. "Jake! Medical here now." The Lumos employee ran off as she whimpered her pain. "Katie, check on him please. Luce, help me up."

They did as they were told with Leah and Jill moving to help Katie with Mark while Lucy followed her instructions without a thought and spun away from what she'd done. YFN's face was contorted in pain from her place on the floor as Caitlin and Jordan were knelt either side, unsure where to touch her.

They moved back as Lucy knelt down.

"Where are you hurt?"

"All over," she admitted quietly. "I'm a little worried my collarbone is fractured again... or the screws have failed..." Lucy felt her face drop and her anger rising again, but as she went to turn, her face was caught by her hand. "Look at me, Luce. Not him. Look after me, please."

Look after her.

Always.

She leant in and hugged her arms around her waist, YFN's arm holding her head as Lucy stood them both up with the help of Caitlin and Jordan on either side. "Thanks, guys."

Lucy moved to her side, holding her good arm over her shoulders, with an arm around her waist and gripping her hip. Her ribs were too broken to hold.

"How is he?" YFN asked and Lucy followed her gaze. He'd been stunned, but not passed out.

Mark reached the back of his head and pulled his hand back to see if there was... no blood. Good.

"He's okay." Katie said. "A nasty egg on the back of his head but it was the wall that cracked."

Lucy felt her body release so much nervous tension that she knew YFN could feel it.

"We need to get him checked out at the hospital regardless."

"I'm fine," he snapped and stood, albeit a little unsteadily. Jake arrived then with his medical kit and another Lumos employee and they examined his head. Mark let them and he turned back to YFN, opening his mouth to speak as YFN cut him off.

"Uh uh. Me first. You shoved me and got the same thing back. And although I'm without a doubt more injured than you; I'm happy to call it even."

His eyes fell upon her collarbone and Lucy could tell he'd heard her say she thought it was re-broken.

"That's hardly fair," Jill said. "He put you back in hospital!"

Unfortunately, Jill knew nothing about the whole situation. And apparently neither did Lucy.

"I have one other request too before I drop it," YFN said strongly, even as she clung to her side; the tightness in which her fingers gripped Lucy betraying how much pain she was in.

Mark stayed silent.

"You hear what I have to say. Five minutes. That's all. A discussion."

He weighed up her offer, his hand finding that egg on the back of his head again. "Here?" He asked, surprisingly sounding almost dejected.

"In private. Upstairs."

Mark eventually nodded.

"Perfect. Luce, I need help upstairs and to one of the conference rooms-"