LB x Reader (50) / AP x Character (16) & JN x LW (9)

Lucy Bronze x Reader (50) / Alexia Putellas x Character (16) & Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson (9)

((**5.9k**))

Alexia POV

They were all standing around the baggage carousel, avoiding a few photographers who'd appeared and Alexia was regretting the fact that she hadn't worn a hat. She looked over at Lucy who was using her body to protect an embarrassed Blau from photos in her wheelchair, Jordan kneeling on the other side, reassuring her. Lucy had gone to stalk over and scare them away, but Blau's hand remained tightened around her jumper.

It was then that Alexia spotted Ridley. It was the first time she'd seen her since just after she'd jump seated the take-off and they'd had their close encounters. The flight attendants had checked on the four multiple times, especially Blau, and Alexia knew it was because Ridley had asked. She watched her now as she sauntered through the crowd as if she owned the place. The uniform on her was perfection. Perfectly crisp and clean, her gold wings pinned just above her breast and her tie cutting the symmetry of her white shirt. She wore a leather belt and black, lace-less boots she could see were expensive. She already had her suitcase that she was pulling with her good hand, her flight bag strapped on top. In her cast hand, she held a lead with her not broken fingers as Narla trotted in front of her. She was also wearing a plain black backpack and her pilot's hat. Alexia's heart skipped a beat. That wasn't the cutest thing about her though, surprisingly. The cutest thing was Chiquito perched on her backpack, his front paws on her shoulder, head raised as he looked around. It was adorable. She melted and felt her breath trembling, unable to look elsewhere but at her.

Ridley turned her head with a little smile at the cat and gave him a kiss which he leaned into and then rubbed his cheek along that sharp jawline of hers as she turned back. It was then that she locked eyes with Alexia.

Alexia couldn't even try to pretend she wasn't looking because it would be a lie. Yep, she'd definitely be touching herself that night.

Ridley gave a smirk at her as she approached and as she came closer, she noticed the photographers, and something similar to indignation flashed across her eyes.

"Riddles!"

"Hey peg-leg. Attracting attention, are we?"

"It's just because I'm here," Lucy said cockily as she took Narla's lead from her with a thank you and she bent down to pick her up. She brought her over to Jordan and Blau to pat. "How did you get them?"

"I don't like making Chiquito wait. Their crates will come out on the carousel."

Lucy nodded and they each gave their thanks for the crema catalana surprise.

As Alexia was closest, Chiquito's attention was on her and so she stepped towards Ridley to pet him also. He closed his eyes and leant his head on her shoulder as she did so.

"He loves attention," she admitted in Spanish.

"He can have all of the attention he wants," Alexia replied as another blinding photo flash was taken of the interaction. She shuffled to the side so her back was to them. "We don't share that."

"No?" Ridley took her pilot's hat off and put it on Alexia, pulling it down slightly before adjusting her hair over her ears. Alexia just let her, enjoying the gesture, and gave her a thankful smile.

"What're ya doin' here? Just go!" Came an annoyed voice with a strong accent behind them.

"Chickens!" Jordan grinned as she ran over for a hug.