LucyBronzexReader42/Alexia PutellasxCharacter11/Jordan NobbsxLeahWilliamson4

((**Sorry about the title...max character limit :'(**))

YFN put her hand on Alexia's arm which broke her from her thoughts. They were standing out the front of the Captain's apartment.

"She's...like this. She's not used to people helping," YFN eased.

"She wanted me... go," Alexia said in broken English.

"She didn't want me to stay either and I've known her for two decades." Alexia was still a little upset, but YFN was just glad Ridley hadn't stayed with Ona at the bar. That would have been a mistake.

"She broke her hand..." Alexia trailed off.

It was aggressive, yes. But she knew Ridley, her intentions, what made her tick and what set her off. "She's the most protective person I've ever met in my life," she said softly. Alexia's eyes met hers, curious. "We had a rough upbringing. She's dealt with a lot of pain, physically and mentally. She'd never hurt anyone she loves..."

"I'm not scared of her...I know she wouldn't hurt people. She's very soft."

YFN was interested at that. She never would have described Ridley as soft, though perhaps it was the language barrier. Alexia must of noticed because she clarified.

"She cares a lot about people..."

YFN nodded, happy that Alexia had seen that. "Yes. Yes, she does. She tries not to show it, but she really does."

She saw Alexia tighten her hold around the teddy before she gave a smile and a hug to both her and Lucy before she left.

The ride home was silent besides the music but that was mainly because it was getting late, and YFN had an early flight. They were never happy parting ways. Lucy's hand on her thigh tightened while YFN stroked the inside of her forearm. Her phone buzzed and she looked at it, a response from Ridley.

Riddles: *Sent a photo*

The photo was her hand in a partial black brace, wrapping around her wrist and two little fingers.

Riddles: Just a boxer's fracture, same as usual.

YFN was all too aware of what that was, as she'd taken Ridley to the ER multiple times for it over the years. Having two black belts meant hard punches and broken bones. She was more concerned about her job though, as she definitely needed two hands for that.

YFN: And work?

Riddles: Off for a week and then I'll be good with the movement and brace.

"Boxer's fracture..." YFN murmured to Lucy.

"Oh, I know what that is."

Of course Lucy would know. Her mind flashed to images of her boxing. "Have you ever had it?"

"Once. It's painful but at least you're not standing on it."

"She's used to pain, like you..." YFN replied and her hand found the scars on Lucy's bad knee, tracing them with her fingertips in support. "Can I come and watch you box one day?"

Lucy grinned. "I'd love that. It can be pretty...angry though."

"I know it's where you get your frustrations out, love. I won't distract you, I'll just sit in the corner and watch you like a stalker."

Lucy rolled her eyes. "Okay firstly, you're always a distraction for me, but the best kind. And secondly, too soon on the stalker front."

YFN chuckled and she leant over just far enough to kiss Lucy's arm.