Lucy Bronze x Reader (46) & Alexia Putellas x Character (12)

((**5.3k and a little warning for the end of this one...**))

YFN napped on the flight as she was expecting a long night of celebrations in Spain. She only slept half the flight and used the other half to work. Their preparations and training had been a success, the only negative being a broken camera from a little slip by one of the new staff. She'd called him before she boarded to make sure he was okay and offered to get him seen by a doctor but he'd been more embarrassed than anything. She took her time to make sure she checked on all of the crews from the terminal and had brief phone call debriefs with all of the supervisors.

On the plane, she read through the more in-depth debriefs they'd emailed through as well as the footage from the games. Having an editor in each team meant their content was up much quicker and cleaner. Also they'd sent out the relevant content to the players and teams for their own use.

The thing she'd been most worried about was the interviews, though. She'd spent a lot of time with the staff who'd be conducting the interviews and they'd spoken all things player specificities to who would work well together in an interview. As it was their first round, they picked their players to interview prior to the round, and she watched all of the footage from that – taking notes. Overall she was impressed but being the way she was, she always found a bit of room for improvement. The main thing was that she could see the players had been comfortable and open in front of the camera and with all of the questions asked. From here she was excited to push further and bring the questions a little bit further away from the safe little box they were currently in. She wanted fresh and new. Starting safe was always good, though.

She exchanged a few messages with Joe before her flight about their 'successful expansion' though YFN wanted to get a few more good rounds in before she would jump to that same level of excitement.

As they landed, and she turned her phone off of flight mode, she was overwhelmed with messages and videos from a few of her staff and other sources. She watched the video being sent. It was Jordan looking cold and scared as she had a camera shoved into her face asking about her relationship with Leah. She asked to be left alone but they persisted until Leah jumped in and snapped at them, declaring that she was going to only do media through Lumos from then on. She was surprised at that and although she didn't want to ruin Leah and Jordan's night, she figured a text would be okay.

YFN: Why am I getting second-hand news that you're only going to be using Lumos for media from now on? Is everything okay?

Leah: I asked the reporters to not approach Jordan outside of football and they did. Fair punishment for them, I reckon.

YFN: So it's true?

Leah: Yeah if that's okay?

YFN: Mate, perfectly fine with me. Everything okay with this little interaction?

She was worried about Jordan, and she knew Leah wanted their night to be perfect.

Leah: Everything's fine – I sorted them. Jordan's okay, she has cake.

YFN laughed at that. Oh, Jordan would be loving her cake reward.

YFN: Ah, yes she's fine then *laughing emoji* I'll leave you to it. We'll chat about this later. x

She was waiting for her little suitcase at the bag carousel, somewhere off in her thoughts about work when two strong arms wrapped around her, a warm body pressing against her back and familiar lips finding her cheek in soft kisses.

She hummed happily and leant back into her, tilting her head back.

"Hi Luce," she hummed at Lucy's excited cheek kisses.