Jordan Nobbs x Leah Williamson Mini (2)

((**This one broke me to write...**))

Jordan looked at the multiple missed messages and calls from Leah. It surprised her, to be fair. She'd never seen Leah so persistent. She felt bad for not replying, of course, but it had only been a day, and tomorrow was game day. She needed to sleep, so put her phone on her beside table and laid down, drifting off due to stress more than anything else.

*Dream*

"Jordan!"

Jordan's head turned towards the noise in the other room.

"My apartment is not that big so she should be able to hear me. Jordan!"

Jordan wandered towards the noise. "Yeah?"

She stuck her head in the room to see Leah in front of her phone, on her live with Alex Scott. They bantered a little between the two before Leah turned to Jordan and grinned as she entered the room. "You're getting a lot of requests."

"Get Jordan in the live stream!" Alex said through the phone.

Jordan was hesitant, nervous of live videos as they were just that. Live. Leah shuffled over as she saw Jordan approaching, giving her a look that was amused at her obvious nerves.

"Here she is, here she is!" Alex gushed excitedly and Jordan gave an excuse as she ducked down into view of the camera. She smiled and could feel the red in her cheeks.

She gave an awkward wave to the camera. "Hello! Give us a chair then." The last part was directed at Leah who stood and gave her chair to her, finding another one elsewhere.

"You know, sometimes you need to like, have a break from your work and then you'll go back fresh."

"This is the first time ever I'm trying to do work."

Leah chuckled at that and sat down, deliberately sitting so close that their arms were against each other. It was Leah's way of supporting Jordan knowing just how nervous she was. As the conversation went on, Jordan became more aware of just how many people were watching and tried to control those nerves. Below the camera's view, Leah's hand found her thigh, which immediately stopped her leg unconsciously bouncing, and her thumb stroked her slowly which calmed her. She leant more into Leah.

Jordan had a few dreams that night. All of Leah. Car rides, dates, nights at home, their little arguments that they had for fun. Training together, living together, cooking together, sharing a life and planning for the future. Blu chasing Leah around their apartment. Leah always being the first at her side when she fell on the pitch. Leah's lips...

*Dream*

"Is this okay?" Leah whispered, a little breathless.

Jordan nodded and responded just as breathless. "Yeah..."

Leah's lips met hers for the first time and Jordan couldn't help but give a little whimper at how soft and gentle they were. Leah's hand cupped her cheek and Jordan had no clue what hers were doing as the only thing she could think of were Leah's lips and how they moved against her own. They moved together, explored together, heads tilting and breathing into each other. When their tongues touched, a shiver ran up her spine to her neck and creeped around into a blush.

'I love you.' She remembered thinking. 'I love you. I love you. I love you.' Jordan hadn't said it to her right then, but she'd known it for a while and that kiss solidified it for her. She hadn't said it until weeks after Leah had for the first time. Leah had taken initiative for a lot of their relationship, to be fair, and although Jordan was sleeping, those memories made that hole in her heart feel so much emptier.