Alexia Putellas x Character (25)

Join our WOSO Discord chat! Link in bio :)

((**3.5k**))

Alexia POV

"Keep trying all you want, la Reina. We're doing this my way."

Alexia was frustrated, her hips trying to move up and find the friction she so desperately needed, but Ridley was denying her. She was pinned to the mat, each of limbs held in place by an unrelenting hold, and she could feel her underwear soaking, her core dripping. She needed her. Needed her. Ridley.

Ridley had Alexia's shirt and bra pushed up, and one of her nipples in her mouth. Her body was covered in marks at this point, her other nipple also wet and well sucked, standing up as her back arched into her mouth.

"Lee..."

She'd been squirming, begging and desperately needing her. Ridley had been working in silence, knowing exactly which parts of her were so sweetly sensitive and giving them attention.

"P... please." God, what a dripping mess she was. Half of her was ashamed at the begging. She'd never done that before. Though that needy part of her overruled her pride, which resulted in her pleas. Pleas that so far had gone unresponded.

Ridley's lips left Alexia's nipple with a gorgeous wet 'pop' and moved back up her body again, over her bra and shirt bundled around her collarbones and to her neck. Alexia squirmed and Ridley froze, her grip tightening. Only when the footballer stopped did she reach up above her, Alexia enjoying her scent as she leant over her face and moved her hands together, pinning them with her one cast hand.

"Ah... your hand..." Alexia tried to say, genuinely concerned, though she'd also squirmed to take advantage of Ridley's slight shift of weight as she leant over her.

A sharp slap sounded as Ridley's free hand connected with Alexia's rogue thigh. She jumped at the unexpected contact and immediately stopped.

"Patience, la Reina. You need me? You want me to fuck you? I'll fuck you." She moved one of her thighs to rest above Alexia's core with the slightest of pressures. "But first, you need to show me how bad you want it."

Alexia's jaw locked. She felt weak but her horniness overcame that and as soon as she'd felt the pressure, she began to rock herself against her thigh as Ridley release the lower half of her body. It was almost sensitive at that first contact, though by the third time she ground her pussy into Ridley's strong, unwavering thigh, she had to hold in a moan at the feeling of it. Her eyes were shut, her face betraying how badly she was trying to not show how turned on she was.

Her lips parted as she rolled her hips against her thigh for the sixth time and Ridley's mouth found her ear. "Stop holding back, la Reina. Show me how fucking desperate you are for me."

It was so far past anything Alexia had done before, so far beyond how vulnerable she'd let herself been around someone sexually, though she knew that the rest of the night would most likely require much, much more of her.

She gave a frustrated breath and rolled her hips into her thigh. Her arms couldn't help but struggle against Ridley's grip to no avail as the Australian gripped her thigh and pulled it against her own body. With her leg like this, Alexia used the ball of her foot against the floor to better add to her grinding motion.

God she was so wet. She should have been embarrassed but she knew Ridley would never let her feel that, especially during sex. She was too calm, collected and confident for that. Her mouth explored Alexia's neck, biting, teasing and sucking as she explored which added to the footballers need. She audibly groaned when Ridley's thigh started pressing and rubbing her, the feel of her body moving against her as she did so.