Lucy Bronze x Reader (37) & Alexia Putellas x Character (8)

((**This is my largest chapter so far (5.6k). I hope you enjoy!**))

Alexia didn't respond, and nobody knew what to do. In fact, nobody had seen her like that before. Eyes darted from Alexia to Ridley and back with worry and confusion. Lucy and YFN met each other's eyes with equally worried expressions, though they'd both clicked on.

"She's the girl from the bar?" Lucy asked Alexia.

Alexia hesitated before she nodded.

"Exactly how many people have you told about last night, la Reina?" Ridley asked slowly in Spanish.

"What happened last night?" Oshoala jumped in curiously.

"Asked and answered." Ridley murmured and gestured to Lucy and YFN. "Just these two then?"

"That was you last night?" YFN asked Ridley. Lucy put a hand on her arm supportively but also because she just wanted to touch her.

Ridley kept Alexia's eyes as she responded to YFN. "I told you I made a mistake. It wasn't my finest moment."

"You can say that again."

Ridley turned to look at YFN a little hurt. She's one person she never wanted to disappoint.

"You never told me it was Alexia."

"You never asked." She replied with typical Ridley sass.

One of the coaches yelled from the tunnel then, a little annoyed that they were still chatting. Panos and Oshoala left the awkward exchange first. YFN looked to Keira who had backed away a little, seemably deciding it wasn't the best time for introductions. Instead, she and YFN exchanged a shy wave before she also ducked off into the tunnel.

"Why are you here?" Alexia asked in Spanish, finding her words.

Ridley assessed her expression, before she removed the leather jacket and held it over the barrier for her.

That clicked for Lucy, but YFN wasn't aware she'd left her jacket behind. Alexia took a step forward and gently took it without touching Ridley.

"Is that all?"

"No, Alexia. That's not all."

Lucy knew a little Spanish, but not enough to keep up with how quickly they spoke.

"ALEXIA! LUCY!" The even more annoyed yell came.

Lucy looked at her girlfriend, eyes darting to her lips and wishing she could kiss her in front of the crowd. "Thank you for coming. I'll see you after?"

"Yes please."

"Oh and here..." Lucy removed her jersey and gave it to her. "We have two per game."

YFN blushed at that, sharing a look with Lucy that said she couldn't believe they were together again.

Lucy grinned and gave her a quick hug before she jumped off of the cooler box and took Alexia by the arm, tugging her towards the tunnel.

"It's not the time or place..." She murmured to her.

"My number is in the pocket." Ridley told Alexia as the Barca Captain allowed Lucy to drag her away. She turned to YFN who was pouting at her. "That's why you wanted to come? I knew you had an alternate motive."

"No, Blue. I would have done everything the same regardless because I love you and wanted to see you. This was a bonus that I leapt on when the stars aligned."

YFN couldn't help but still be a little mad. Ridley knew Alexia was Lucy's teammate.

She shrugged her jumper off before pulling Lucy's jersey over her shirt and pulling the jumper back on. Her match worn shirt. It was a little bigger on her but perfect nonetheless. She felt across the stomach of the material, smiling to herself before looking back up at Ridley.