LB x Reader (63) / AP x Character (33) & JN x LW (17)

((**2.9k**))

YFN POV

"Morning, little one," came a warm, husky voice in her ear. She pretended to not hear it in hope of some more sleep. Lucy nuzzled her ear. "Ignoring me, are we?"

She groaned and pouted, refusing to open her eyes. She felt Lucy's lips on her ear, and then her jaw, cheek, nose, eyelid. "Time to get up, little one. You'll be back asleep soon in the hospital."

Her stomach growled and Lucy chuckled. "And no food before the surgery."

"That isn't helping you convince me to wake," she mumbled. "Yummy food in my dreams."

"Dreaming about me, then?"

She opened her eyes just to roll them as they settled on her favourite person. Lucia Roberta Tough Bronze. Those kind, loving green eyes behind her metal framed glasses today. She reached up to stroke her cheek, one of her fingers gliding along her sharp jaw. "I like that you've been wearing your glasses more recently."

"You made me realise it was okay."

"Mmn. Much more than okay." She smiled. "It's you."

She then noticed the arm she was holding herself up with, her head in her hand, and saw her bicep bulging against her shirt. The urge to drool was high. She reached out and stroked that muscle, earning a shiver from her.

Lucy repaid the gesture by leaning forwards and kissing her forehead tenderly, her lips then travelling down over her eyebrow, eyelid, cheek, to find her mouth.

She kissed back a little until, "Luce," she groaned. "I need to brush my teeth."

"You taste like your toothpaste still, love."

"You're just saying that because you love me."

"And because it's true..."

"And I don't know where your mouth has been."

"Mmn," she smiled as she reached down to nip her bottom lip between her teeth. "I know where it can be."

"O...oh..." she replied, stuttering. To her, Lucy was the sexiest person alive so it was very difficult to avoid being so affected by her.

Lucy leant down again, teasingly, and just as YFN was following her mouth with her own, trying to touch lips, she pulled back. "It's a shame we don't have time."

Lucy jumped up out of the bed, much to her shock.

"Don't have time?!"

"I wanted to let you sleep," she shrugged. "We have time for a shower, and to go."

"I really wanted to go to Manchester today."

"Me too, love. But you come first."

"We come first. And... oh shit. We said we'd drive Jords back to Birmingham today?"

"I've already spoken to them. Leah is taking her."

She couldn't help the smile on her face. "And she's okay with that?"

"Apparently so. She seemed... eager. They came by while you were sleeping to drop off your clothes and peace lily."

"God, I wish I was awake to say thank you..."

"They know you're grateful, love."

"I hope so. Have you spoken to Alexia?"

Lucy nodded. "Barely. She's leaving today."