Alexia Putellas x Character (2)

Five months. She hadn't seen her for five months. At first she thought they'd been going to the bar on different days, but after speaking to a few regulars, she realised that Ridley hadn't been back to the bar.

"She does this." Javier shrugged. "She's a busy woman, especially with her job. She travels a lot and parties a lot when she's not working. She especially loves Ibiza." He laughed. "I party with her often, but it's hard to keep up. We're lucky to have her here. She draws a crowd."

Alexia looked around. The bar was not chaotic, but it was still bustling. She caught eyes with one of the dancers again, though she was no longer performing, and was making her needs known as she looked at Alexia, her lips wrapping around the straw in her drink. After the first two months, she'd given up and fallen into the same habit since her injury. Partying. Fucking. It helped her to forget.

"Do you still have a room available?" Alexia asked Javier behind the bar as he brushed the little moustache he was so proud of.

He nodded. "Girl, I've had eleven prepped and ready for you since you got here." He passed her the keys with a cute little wink. "Go get her."

Javier was also gay, obviously so. Since that night five months ago, they'd become friends. He was so relaxed and casual, never too emotional. The most emotion he'd ever show was bitter disappointment, especially when straight men decided they needed to be heard or get some testosterone out.

Alexia caught the eye of the dancer again and stood, room key spinning on her finger as she walked up the stairs. Javier knew room eleven was her favourite, being her playing number. She unlocked the door and entered, leaving it open for her fuck of the night. The rooms always smelt good. Clean. Javier was a proud business owner and his attention to detail was immaculate. She wondered if that's why he and Ridley got on so well.

She scoffed at herself, shaking her head to rid it of the women she'd probably never see again. As she entered the room, it was simple. Large. The colours black and red dominating the room. There was a large king double canopy, its frame black, with an array of hooks and holes for all sorts of fun toys and bondage. The sheets and pillows were silk, the blanket velvet, and all were a deep maroon. She looked at the dark, lone, three-seater modular couch which sat at the other end of the room, opposite the bed. She'd fucked on that multiple times, and watched from it, multiple times. Had Ridley fucked someone on it also?

She shook her head with a groan. Stop. The door clicked closed behind her and she turned to the dancer who wandered into the room, biting down on her lip.

"Spanish?" Alexia demanded in the language.

She shook her head.

"English?" Alexia asked, this time in English, her accent thick.

She held her thumb and forefinger a part just a little. "Little.." She said with a strong Korean accent.

Alexia stepped forward to her. "You... want this?" Her English wasn't the best, but it was going to have to do for the night. She needed approval. The dancer nodded and moved closer, looking up at her with big eyes, full of need. "Yes."

Alexia knew as soon as they first saw each other in the bar who she was. What she was. What she wanted. She took another step forward so Alexia had to look even further down now. Alexia's eyes darkened as the dancer maintained eye contact and began lowering herself to her knees. Alexia caught her by the throat.

"No." Even with that one word, her accent was strong. She walked her back to the bed and pushed her onto it and just like all of the other nights, it gave her the distraction she needed.. for a least the first hour.

Alexia didn't orgasm, as hard as she tried. She gave up after that hour and changed tactics, pulling her underwear back on and trying to distract herself in other ways by tasting her and railing the absolute fuck out of her. Multiple times. Javier had made sure the room was 'set up' just right, the music distracting and her favourite type of strap-on in the little shelving unit, brand new and ready to go. Regardless of her dominance, her brain was still overwhelming her with thoughts. Ridley. Her ACL. Ridley. The abusive management of her team. Ridley. She was on her mind as her fingers were inside her. On her mind as her tongue was sucking around her swollen clit and her fingers were playing with her nipples. On her mind as she railed her missionary. Sideways. From behind. From below. It angered her and pushed her to her limits. She closed her eyes and kept thrusting, trying to focus on the moaning and pleasurable cries from the woman she was fucking. Alexia went into that place she went to during extreme physical training. She was focused, sweat dripping from her body, and just getting on with it. This shouldn't be what sex is, but it was, because it was the only thing to keep her thoughts at bay. But not tonight.

She slammed the woman into her sixth orgasm of the night and then left her there as she withdrew and dressed herself, putting the strap into the bin. Javier never re-used toys.

She knew it was harsh, but she couldn't even look at the woman. After she was dressed, she went into the bathroom to tidy up, fixing her hair and making herself look more presentable. She locked onto her own hazel eyes in the mirror, disappointed at what she saw there. Alexia wasn't an emotional person, she was strong and authoritive. A leader. But right now, she wanted to cry at the woman she saw reflected back at her.

She washed her face and wiped the taste of the woman from her slightly swollen lips, eager to go home and shower the night off. She never showered in the room; it was too... personal.

She left the room; the woman was now up and holding her clothes to her body as she made her way to the bathroom. She looked a little shy as Alexia exited and mustered up a polite smile in return as she left the room without another thought about her.

Ridley. Ridley. Ridley. What would Ridley have done after sex with her? Is that what she usually does? Would she have left Alexia like that?

She was eyes down and thinking too much as she rounded the corner and smacked into a body. She fell backwards into the wall, the breath knocked out of her lungs slightly with a little moan. That's exactly what she needed. She felt herself getting a little upset until she saw who it was.

"La Reina." Ridley said huskily in Spanish. "That was my fault, forgive me?"

Alexia knew that they both knew it was definitely not her fault. Alexia was the one who wasn't looking. She looked up at Ridley who was slightly taller and one of the first things she noticed was her smell. It was more masculine than feminine, though barely. Fresh and raw. Woody, spicy and sweet with a hint of musk. She was obsessed with that smell. Her mouth opened to find something to say as she found herself looking at those lips, that scar, those eyes. Alexia was a strong woman and was always the leader, the voice of reason, and the dominant character in 99.99% of situations. Ridley was that 0.01%.

"Don't do it again." She'd managed to say. That seemed to amuse her, the gold flecks in her eyes dancing as she stood so close that Alexia could feel her body heat.

"I can't promise that." She admitted and then her eyes flicked over her shoulder and darkened as the dancer exited room eleven and shyly ducked past them. "Ah. I wouldn't have picked that as your type, la Reina."

Alexia didn't say anything, a little embarrassed that she'd been caught.

A stunningly sexy woman came up behind Ridley then, her hands finding her waist and her teeth nipping her earlobe teasingly. "I'll be waiting for you." She murmured in her ear as she gave Alexia a flirty look and left, walking into room ten. Ridley hadn't taken her eyes from Alexia during the whole exchange. It were as if she were studying her body language, her reactions.

She tilted her head again, eyes now teasing. "Would you like to watch?"

Alexia found herself unable to form words, and Ridley waited patiently until she chuckled. She leant down, her lips brushing her ear just softly enough to register as Alexia stopped breathing.

"Next time, then."