Lucy Bronze x Reader (53)

Join our WOSO Discord chat! Link in bio. :)

((**3.9k**))

YFN POV

YFN was admiring Lucy as she padded into the living room in nothing but a towel, her body still steaming from her boxing workout with Alexia. She found her way to YFN who was sitting on the couch, holding her glasses out to her.

"What are you looking at?" She asked, putting her glasses on and the world coming back into focus.

YFN loved her in glasses. And she knew just how much Lucy hated wearing contact lenses.

"My girlfriend."

Lucy grinned and leaned over the back of the couch. "Oh? I didn't know you had a girlfriend."

"Well I do, and she's incredible. She's pretty and funny and kind... so, so kind. Especially to kids. She wears glasses and has a little dog named Narla who she adores."

"She sounds like a catch."

"Oh, she is. I'm very lucky."

"I dare say she thinks she's the lucky one to have you..."

Lucy leant further over and they drifted together, their lips meeting softly as they breathed into the lingering kiss. Their mouths parted and they kissed again, their lips pressing together with love. YFN couldn't help but moan into her mouth as Lucy tilted her head and brushed her tongue up against her own. She tried to follow as Lucy parted from her.

"God, I should have done that when you surprised me in Villarreal." The footballer murmured against her cheek in that deep, Northumberland accent. The one that seemed to have a direct link to YFN's core.

"Why didn't you?" She whispered against her jaw, their lips exploring each other's faces.

"I didn't want to put that pressure on you with the crowd... but it took a lot of restraint."

"Tell me how much restraint," she whispered into her cheek.

"I... I..."

She loved having Lucy at a loss for words. YFN pulled the top of her towel out from where it was tucked and listened to it falling to the floor. Her fingertips found Lucy's chest and played.

"This much?" She asked as she felt Lucy shuddering beneath her soft touch.

Her fingers found her nipple, now hard without the towel while her mouth moved across her jaw, down that neck of hers she was so obsessed with, down over her collarbone to take her free nipple in her mouth and suck. She licked the lubrication she needed onto it to be able to suck it loudly, moaning her enjoyment as Lucy's hands gripped the back of the couch and she began to breathily moan how much she was enjoying it. Lucy was learning to be more vocal, which further encouraged YFN.

She pulled away with a wet suck and whispered against her. "This much?"

"Argh little one... don't start what you can't finish, love."

Regardless of the accident, they were obsessed with each other, and always wanted each other so desperately. Lucy had been a lot more reserved and restrained with her broken body, though YFN knew the effect she had on her girlfriend and used that to remind her what she could make her feel. And so, Lucy was sold and since then it had been... interesting.

The logistics of the sex they'd been attempting to have was downright entertaining and Lucy's creativity was the main reason for that. She was always trying to find a way without hurting her. There weren't many positions that did work, however they always managed to make the most of their time together.