Lucy Bronze x Reader (10)

Lucy was on her back when she woke, her arm automatically reaching for YFN who wasn't there. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, finding her glasses neatly on the bedside table. YFN must have taken them off her last night. She looked down at the little pillow under her knee and smiled. She must have done that also. YFN had been right, of course. Her orgasm last night was well needed, and she felt relaxed and a lot less stressed. Her knee, however, was numb almost, which wasn't the best sign. It was going to hurt today, she knew it. Trying to ignore that and be positive, Lucy wondered where YFN was and suddenly smelled cooking. Excited, she made her way to the bathroom and had a cold shower to start her day.

She found YFN in the kitchen with headphones on. She seemed to have remembered where everything was after cooking the night before. She had on a pair of Lucy's socks, her England kit shorts and a bra. Her golden brown sun-bleached hair was in a messy bun and her hips swayed to the music as she sung to herself. The kitchen counter was set out neatly with two little bowls filled with fruit and two empty plates which she presumed were for the hot food she was cooking on the stove. Lucy sat at the kitchen counter and watched her move. She loved being able to look at her like this, without her knowing. God, she could stare at the back of her all day, let alone the front of her. Her hips swayed and Lucy remembered the way she'd fallen apart on her face just two nights ago. She'd been thinking a lot about how much she wanted that again. Right now. At the pub last night. During training. It was becoming an obsession. She spotted the little dimples in her lower back and tilted her head, smiling. How had she not noticed them before? Dimples on her cheeks, and her back? Obviously now she wanted her on her hands and knees she could look at her dimples while she played with her from behind.

Lucy caught herself. Never before had she had such sexual thoughts about someone. The power this little Australian held over her.

YFN turned around, phone in hand, and it went flying. She visibly jumped at the sight of Lucy casually sitting there admiring her. She recovered quickly and couldn't help the happy smile that spread across her face. She pulled her headphones down with her spare hand. "Luce!" She beamed like she was the most important person in the world to her.

"Morning, dimples."

Her brow raised slightly in delight and she rushed around the kitchen counter to embrace Lucy. They were both the touchy type, their bodies naturally grabbing for each other, YFN's arms around her head, Lucy's around her waist with her head in her neck. They pulled back eventually, still hanging off each other. Lucy's fingers found her little back dimples and played with them curiously.

"I hope this is okay.." YFN gestured to her cooking. Lucy nodded heartily and pulled her close again. YFN used her hands to tilt Lucy's head up and brush her lips over her own. Lucy's eyes fluttered shut as she sat, lips parted, enjoying the love. YFN kissed her so softly, she almost couldn't feel it. The kiss slowly became more passionate, Lucy tasting like mint toothpaste and YFN tasting sweet like she'd just been eating some fruit.

"Mmn, pineapple." Lucy murmured against her lips.

YFN pulled back suddenly with a knowing expression. Lucy was taken by surprise. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Well you did say the safe word.."

Lucy tilted her head back and laughed at that. "I don't think I'll ever have to use a safe word with you."

YFN covered her in kisses from along her jaw up to her forehead, ending at her lips. She pulled back to see a grinning Lucy, eyes closed and accepting the free love.

"You're going to meet my mum today."

YFN was suddenly nervous. "Say that again?"

"She'll be at the game with Jorge and the kids."