t w o

Taylor's pov
I was on stage presenting the second surprise song of the night. I had looked over at my daughter the entire show, I loved how much she enjoyed seeing me perform and I loved to see her singing and dancing to the entire setlist. She was the true Swiftie. She's always been my number one supporter and inspiration.

"Now this next song, is a song I wrote partly about myself but mostly for the greatest love of my life, my daughter and I know you had requested me to play something else tonight, but on opening night of the Eras Tour, I have to acknowledge the one and only person that's been with me every step of the way." I looked over to the tent and saw my daughter standing there and as I looked at her I said "mommy loves you Kassey"

I began to play Never Grow Up, lately I had been getting so nostalgic about my baby girl and realizing just how big she's gotten. Throughout the song I kept glancing over at my daughter and smiling, I could see her wiping tears from her face. As I sang to her in front of all these people, I kept getting flashbacks of her during the final shows of my fearless tour, she was two at the time and I remember my mom holding her in her arms as I performed so that she could see mommy on stage. She'd been wearing a junior 'Jules' shirt that was too big on her that my friend Abigail had made her with a play on words due to her name. She had little pigtails in her blonde hair and her blue eyes glistened as she saw mommy perform. As I looked at her now, 13 years later, she looked just as cute, her blue eyes shining with pride as she saw me on stage singing a song to her except this time she was no longer needed to be held by grandma to be able to see what was happening on stage. After the show, I found my daughter backstage and she ran to hug me.

"That was AMAZING"

"Thank you baby, but please don't be mad about me not giving you the surprise song you wanted"

"I loved it actually" she smiled "I love you" she looked up at me, we had been hugging this entire time.

"Oh I love you with all my heart" I told her as I hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead. We stayed there for what seemed like an eternity, only to be interrupted by my parents who came to congratulate me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked my daughter who was cuddled into my chest as we sat in backseat of the car

"Starving actually"

"Do you want sushi?" I asked knowing that that was her favorite food

"Yes please" she said half asleep

I requested my team to get us take out and for it to be brought up to our room.

When our food got to the room both of us were changed into our pajamas and my daughter snuggled into my bed with me as we watched FRIENDS and ate our food. Neither of us said much since we were really tired.

"Are you not going to finish your food?" I asked my daughter noticing that she'd only picked at it

"I'm more tired than hungry"

"I personally am starving"

"Yeah you must also be exhausted after that show"

"I am, but it's all worth it"

She got comfy into my bed as I proceeded to eat and she fell asleep as we watched tv. When i finished eating, I turned off the tv and cuddled my sleeping daughter until I too fell asleep.