s e v e n t y - f o u r

Kas pov

"Here" mom says placing my camera on my bed

"But I'm grounded" I say shocked

"I promised you I would think about it didn't i? and I did, you have been doing well, you're still grounded but I thought you deserved a treat, I've been a little mean this entire week"

"Well yeah I'm grounded, but are you sure mom? I mean I went to the arcade with uncle aus and you let me sleep over with Sel the other day"

"Yeah I let you sleep over... but stop questioning me before I take it back" she chuckles

"Thank you" I say hugging her "mom, I don't know if I told you this but I'm proud of you, you deserve all the success that your new album is getting"

"Thank you hun"

"Mom?"

"What's wrong?"

"I know I'm grounded and I'm not going to Sam's party, but would you drive me to her house? I know it was her birthday last week and I already gave her her present, but I have another gift for her and I want to drop it off"

"No" she says bluntly

"Okay, I get it"

"No hun-"

"Mom I know I'm grounded, you made it clear"

"Hun, I'm not driving you because you're going to the party" she smiles

"What?!? REALLY? Mom but I'm grounded"

"Yes, I know you were really upset, and selena talked to me and made me change my mind, but you're only going under one condition"

"What is it?"

"You're taking a chaperone"

"Yeah, I don't care mom, as long as I get to go!"

"Travis is your chaperone"

"What? Why can't you come?"

"I'm busy tonight and your dad and Carla aren't home"

"Can't sel come with me?"

"No, I'm not trusting her, she tried to talk me out of punishing you, it's either trav or no one"

"Fine" I groan "as long as I get to go! Thank you mommy!!"

"You're welcome!!, now, I was going to let you see your friends before Paris but since I'm letting you go to this party, you're not going to see them okay?!"

"Yes! I don't care, as long as I get to see Sam tonight, I know she was really looking forward to tonight"

🤍🤍🤍

"Okay, as soon as we get here, you can go sit at the table" I tell Travis

"No, I can't leave you alone, your mom instructed me not to, and if I do, she'll kill both of us"

"She meant to keep an eye on me, not follow behind me at all times like a creep! You'll look like a pedophile!"

"Yeah I don't think your mom-"

"Call her" I chuckle and Travis hands me his phone "mom?" I say as soon as mom picks up, his phone is connected to Bluetooth

"What's wrong hun?"

"Can you tell your boyfriend that by supervising me you meant for him to sit at a table and make sure I'm not doing anything wrong? He seems to think he's not allowed to leave me alone"

"He's not allowed to leave you alone"

"No, not like that, he seems to think he has to be right behind me at all times"

"Yeah no, you'll both be miserable" she chuckles

"Well sorry but you scolded me and were very clear that if I did you'd kill me"

"Well yeah trav, but she's not just going to sit next to you at the party the entire time, just make sure you know where she's at at all times" mom chuckles "alright love you both, I've got to go"

"Love you!" We both say before hanging up

"See! You're going to make a terrible father one day" I laugh

"I'm just protective, and quite frankly your moms been scary this past week if I don't follow instructions down to a t then she'll probably ground me too", he jokes

"Sorry I think I broke her"

"Don't worry at least you're one week down"

"Yep, one week down, six more to go" I say rolling my eyes"

"Alright, come on, we're here!"

"Hi! Sam!" I say as I spot her

"Oh my god you came! I was worried you wouldn't"

"Gladly mom let me come! I love you" I say hugging her "is Frankie here yet?"

"Yeah, come on, he's in the restroom"

"Hey Frankie!"

"Kas oh my god! I've missed you!"

"You two owe me big time, I'm grounded for six weeks with nothing to do and no one to speak to, also remind me to give you guys my passcode to my fake account so that you guys can post, the swifties are crazy if I don't post on my personal and my fake fan page for the Same amount of time they'd probably figure it out, now come on, let's go dance"

"Hey Kas!"

"Diego" I say clearing my throat

Authors note: hey guys!!!

Omg I wrote the last chapter to this story ahead of time last night you guys!!! Like I'm missing a whole chunk of the in between chapters but the final one is complete based on the story line I have so far so I might have to change it 😭

Anyways I'm looking for any requests that you guys have, I'm having a little trouble with the next few chapters

Also, would you guys like a time jump to Paris, or would you all like some extra chapters of Kas being grounded at home?

If you guys want more chapters at home let me know what you all want to see please