f o u r

Kassies pov
"How was your nap pretty girl?" My dad asks as I walks into the kitchen with my mom

"I'm sore, Astro decided to sleep on top of me the whole time" I laugh

I sit down on the already set table next to my mom and in front of my dad

"So how's the tour going?"

"It's actually great, it's a dream come true"

"Trust me I know tay" my dad smiles at her

"People go FERAL" I say and everyone laughs

After dinner Carla suggests we have game night and I walk up to the closet where we store all of our board games

"How about monopoly?"

"Yeah that sounds great" Carla

"Yeah no, I'm not playing monopoly with the three most competitive women I know"

"Come on, don't be boring"

"Plus the game takes forever, it's boring"

"You're boring, you HAVE to be competitive in monopoly in order to have fun" I say and my mom and Carla nod in agreement

"Fine we can play monopoly"

I take it over to the table that my mom and Carla have cleaned up and set the board.

"Ok I want to be the guitar" I say

We're playing on a FRIENDS monopoly, my mom ends up choosing the purse, Carla goes for the chef hat, and my dad is the dinosaur.

"Actually i forgot to ask dad, how'd the game go?" I ask before I start rolling the dice

"They won" my dad says as he does a cheerful dance

"I will NEVER forgive you for naming our daughter after a football team"

"Get over it she's fifteen"

"Cause when you're fifteen" I start singing

No one's amused by me bursting out singing one of my mom's song in the middle of the conversation, they all know how much I do it to annoy my mom and I know it works cause I see her rolling her eyes.

"Still doesn't excuse the fact that you named her after a football team and I didn't figure it out until she was seven. I thought you just REALLY liked the name Kassandra. I hope they don't make the Super Bowl this time" my mom says then turns to Carla, "if you have kids with him, make sure you choose their names please"

"I would love to consider that but we actually don't want more kids we're happy with Kassie"

My mom smiles at her

"That's because I'm the greatest person you'll ever meet"

My dad chuckles and I scoff.

"Let's just keep playing so this long ass game you chose can finally end"

After like two hours playing my dad is bankrupt, and i had been dominating all the yellow, green, and navy blue cards. While my mom has the pink and red and Carla has orange and light blue. My dad only has the purple ones and no hotels.

Then after my dad and Carla go completely bankrupt my mom takes over their cards which ends in me forcing myself to get rid of most of my hotels in order to pay my mom rent all throughout the board, I end up with losing some of my properties as my mom has been taking them for rent since I don't have enough money. Then I land in a community chest which makes me go to a green space which now belongs to my mom with a hotel.