n i n e

"I'm so glad you're okay" my mom says as she bursts through the door and hugs me so hard I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my head"please don't pull that shit on us ever again" she says sobbing

I nod

"You don't have to worry about us getting worried, we're your parents that's our job. If you didn't feel well you can text me no matter what I'm doing. And you should've texted you were at clau's. We were worried sick"

I nod again

"Are you feeling better?" She says checking my forehead with her hand

I nod again

I slowly back away from her as she's grabbing my hands.

"I'm going to my room" I say directing to my dad, aunt clau and Carla and not looking at my mom

I'm laying on my bed with a few tears running down my eyes, I was so stupid last night why would I do ever do that. I was drunk and not thinking straight, I haven't even known Jake for more than a month and to make matters even worse I don't recall him wearing a condom from how drunk I was.

I hear my bedroom door open as I'm lying on my bed facing the wall. Then someone comes and sits down next to me. Their hand is ran by my golden locks and they carefully remove a chunk of hair that's fallen to my face out of the way. I immediately recognize my mom's hands and she slowly leans down and hugs me as I lay on my side.

"What wrong baby?"

I shake my head

"You haven't said a word to me since I got here, and you haven't even looked at me, did I do something wrong honey?"

Yeah, dating a football jerk I think but I don't respond, not even with my head this time

"Please tell me what's wrong. I was so worried about you, please text us next time letting us know where you are, you don't have to worry about us, I know I was performing and you didn't want to ruin any of our nights but I need to know where you are. You're only fifteen and yet I can't let you walking around without an adult or security like a normal teenager , god forbid something happens to you"

I don't answer again , i haven't even turned my body I'm staring at a blank space on the wall.

"Look at me" my mom says running her fingers below my chin so I can turn to look at her

"I know something's wrong, would you please tell me so I can help"

I shake my head

"Nothing's wrong" I finally blurt out

Except everything's wrong

My heads pounding and my stomachs turning from my hangover, my mom's starting to date again and for some reason I'm not dealing with that very well. And to make matters worse I just lost my virginity and I don't even know if we used protection.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast, just the two of us? I feel like i haven't seen you all week"

I shake my head

"Please baby?"

"I'm not hungry, I'll see you at the stadium tonight"

"Okay, bye baby I'll see you tonight " she says kissing my forehead

I hear my bedroom door close and right as it closed tears start flowing down my eyes non stop, I end up falling asleep.

"Hey honey, I hate to interrupt your nap, but you need to get up and get ready so we can go to your mom's concert"

I nod

"Okay thank you Carla"

This is the first show I don't even try dressing up at, I just shower and put on some black lululemon leggings with a beige eras shirt that's too big on me which I tuck inside my bra at the back so I fits nicer. I let my curls be free today because I don't have the energy to do my hair and put absolutely no makeup on.