t e n

Taylor's pov

"I'll be right over" I tell Samuel on the phone

As I pull into Samuel's driveway, I sprint to the door as fast as I can. Normally I would knock but I'm so desperate to see my daughter. I was so worried when she wasn't at either of our hoses after she left early last night.

I spotted her as soon as I walked in and took her into my arms as I cried.

"I'm so glad you're okay" I tell her but she doesn't seem to answer

I speak to her a few times, but she only nods

"I'm going to my room" she says as she lets go of my hands but she says it to her dad and Carla standing behind me. She doesn't seem to look over at me.

I go upstairs with her and invite her to breakfast since i haven't seen her the entire week, she's been wanting to spend time with her dad and Carla and I've been busy with work especially with 1989 my version coming so soon, I had also been seeing Travis almost regularly until  the day before my LA shows when he had to fly back home for work. But we had been texting ever since.

I close the door to my daughter's bedroom and stand against the wall until I could compose myself and walk downstairs.

"Alright I'll se you all tonight" I say hugging Samuel, Carla And Claudia

When I get to Claudia I grab both of her hands into mine

"Thank you for taking care of her, but please text us next time, we were worried sick"

She nods "I'm sorry I had you guys worried I wasn't thinking"

I hug her and say goodbye before I walk out into the car.

I'm already backstage getting ready when I see the beautiful blonde curls I absolutely love  come through the door.

"Oh my god!, I've missed those curls" I say smiling because she doesn't wear her natural hair much lately and I've missed it, but I also can't help but notice that her outfit is unlike any other she's worn to the shows so far.

"You know it's your fault her hair is curly from all those curly fries you ate when you were pregnant" Samuel jokes

Which is true, during my pregnancy I was throwing up almost everything I ate pretty much the entirety of it. And even in the last few months I was still nauseated all the time. My girl made me crave salty food all the time and fries was something I would crave without fail at midnight most nights.

I notice my daughter being awfully quiet but I assume she's still not feeling very well so I offer her a smile and rub her arm before I go sit in a chair waiting to finish my makeup and Travis starts texting me, I can't help but giggle at my screen, he has me head over heels.

During the show I look over to the tent and see my daughter just standing there staring as she sees me on stage. By the time the next era begins I can't see her in the tent at first but then spot her sitting in a chair by the back of the tent on her phone. She's rarely on her phone when I'm on stage because she likes to see me performing. If she ever has her phone out at a concert it's to take pictures with fans to show me later or to record a snippet of a song to post to her insta story, but never to text. But it looks like she's texting today not even looking up from her screen.

Has she grown bored of my show? Or has she simply fallen out of love with singer me? I think whilst I sing a song.

After the show I run towards her but she doesn't return my hug.