Chapter 7

A few days ago was a blast but now we're back to square 1 we've got to work. Me being a teaching assistant to nursery students is the best decision i've ever made in my life. Kids are so nice to work with. I woke up in my apartment trying to get ready for work. I put on some baggy parachute pants on with a black hoodie and a black puffer jacket. Hair in a bun leaving the goddess strands out. With my glasses and my timbs and off I go ready to go off to work. I get my keys from my counter, check if i left anything and I took my bag and off I go. Locked my apartment and went on the lift downstairs to the parking spot to get into my car. I got into my car opened the parking and off I went.

——————— A few hours later ————

I finished work. The kids were better than ever. They did so well and I was happy it wasn't a stressful day. I walk out saying goodbye to everyone and I get into the car. I am driving now to the AMP house because we've got a daycare to open today. After a few mins, I have arrived at the AMP house. Did my face ID and entered my car into parking lot. After that, engine was turned off. I checked in my mirror to see if I looked good. i did and I left my car and made my way inside. I open the door and I see Agent and Callie watching Criminal Minds and gossiping to each other about it. I then look at them and they look at me.

Callie: Omg Dest, since when did you arrive?
She stood up and gave me a hug and then I high fived Agent.

"Oh girl i just came home now. Hi Agent"

Agent: Hey Destinee

"Where's Duke?"
Callie shrugged her shoulders and I walked into the kitchen and Fanum comes out of the corridor with Ammi on his arms.

Fanum: Hey Dest, we haven't seen you in a while. How long you staying for?

"Well it depends. i'm trying to spend a lot of time with all of you guys and connect with y'all so i've got my things my car's outside and my stuff are here so i don't know to be honest."

Fanum: Tough fair enough.
Ammi: Baby, put me down i gotta greet the sis.
Fanum: No I refuse.
Ammi: Baby i'm being deadass put me the fuck down.
Ammi gets put down and runs to me and hugs me so tightly.
Ammi: How are you friend?
"Tired. Working with children of the ages of 3 and 4 is hard work it's a lot."

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and through the corridor. I recognised them straight away. I knew that it was my baby. Duke came to me with a smile.

Duke: Come ere
I ran to him and gave him a warm hug and he said in my ear.

Duke: How was work?
With me still in his arms.
"It was good but tiring but i'm getting there. Paydays soon so i'm excited."

Duke: You'll be fine i promise.

Kai Davis and Chris then walk through and dab me up and we are all in the living room. We all started convos and laughed our hearts away and we came onto a deep convo about relationships. Davis then gets a phone call and he says to all of us.
Davis: Y'all we got the daycare in 2 hours we've gotta set up but we can still talk.
All of us stood up and started to set up for the daycare. Then Agent said this.

Agent: Y'all how do you deal with arguing when you are in a relationship?
Callie: Well when me and Agent argue, we talk like adults instead of shouting and we also have make up sex after but that's besides the point. We make sure our voices are heard to each other.
Fanum: I don't know about y'all but me and Ammi are the ones that argue the most and we just fuck it out and we forgive you know.

Ammi started to roll her eyes and blow kisses to Fanum. Then Fanum made silly face gestures and touched his heart.
Duke: Well i don't argue with my woman because we know our boundaries and that's why we avoid that type of route. Ain't that right baby?

"Yeah that's right baby."
I was standing next to Callie and Ammi setting up with them and we started to giggle after Duke said that statement. We then had some helpers come through to help us with the children and they came from different companies and they were so lovely and they were a huge help.

"Are we ready?"
Kai: Let's let these little gremlins in.
We let the children in and we started the daycare me and my girls Callie and Ammi started to cook the food for the children and they ate and started to play again and when it was time to finish their playtime. We had their carpet time and then just in time their parents came and Kai dismissed them with the parents paying up and giving us the money from the shift. After all the children went with the parents and the assistants went, Kai shut the door and started to flex the money and we started to clap and have fun whilst he's getting sturdy. After that, we started to clean up.

"Board games anyone?"
Kai: Yeah let's do it
Chris: Come on then let's do it.
"Hell yeah let's do it."

We invited some friends over to play with us. We set up the board games and started to play.
imma order some popeyes.
Whilst I ordered some Popeyes, everyone split into their teams. Me and Davis were a team. Fanum and Ammi of course Callie and Agent. Kai and Chris and Duke and Jon. We then started to play. Me and Davis started to win. Ammi got our food and split it to everyone and we then multitasked and we came to the end of the game. Duke and Jon ended up winning and we then all stood up to try and do our own thing. I stood up and walked up to Duke whilst he's still sitting down.

"Can I please have my phone sir?"
Duke then opened my phone to seeing he was on my lock screen and home screen. He lowoked at me and smirked.

Duke: Aight you that obsessed with me huh?
"You know...you know"
Duke: I saved you some chicken.
"Baby, you know I get full up easily so you've saved it for no reason but imma eat it tomorrow"
Duke: Ugh okay, eat them tomorrow.

"Thank you baby. Alright it's time for you to get busy cause the kitchen needs help cleaning."
Duke started endlessly complaining and I went to where he was. I put my arms underneath his arms and helped him stand up and since he's heavy and tall, he made it easier for me to lift him up. I lifted him up and he looked down on me and bit his lips.

"Gimme a kiss"

He deepened his voice and caresses my face and said.
Duke: If you want me to do that, we've gotta go somewhere else for that baby.
I then take his hand to the back room and I bring him close to me. And we locked lips together. The feeling felt so special. I just am obsessed with him. We then get back with the rest of the guys when we were done with our make out session.
Callie: Where were you?
"Making out with my man why does that concern you Mrs Muktar?"

Callie gave the worst side eye and Ammi and me started to laugh and high five each other.

Callie: Shut up.

We finished cleaning up and we all went to our rooms as it was getting late. Duke's hands intertwined with mine as we went up the stairs. Me Fanum Duke and Ammi went upstairs together as Duke and Fanum are opposite each other.
Duke: Good night y'all
Me and Duke waved.
"Y'all better not make any noise i swear."
Ammi: We won't we promise.
"Hm."