Chapter 20

I then go downstairs and everyone is chopping it up and updating each other on what's going on in their lives. I have a plate in my hand walking to the kitchen about to wash it.

Duke then looks at me in the kitchen washing this kitchen. He then tells Agent and Davis he'll be back and walks with his plate up to where I am.

Duke: You good?

"Of course, just finished tucking Mateo in. Washing his plate. He devoured the whole thing and now i'm just going to chill in the kitchen for a while and speak to Ammi and then imma join y'all"

Duke: You sure you gon be good?

"Yeah, of course don't worry bout me"

Duke: How you feeling?

"Tired, of course, the last few days have been hectic. I just want this Greek Islands trip to happen, i've got to speak to Davis about when it's going to be"

Duke: We going Monday. The housekeeper picked our stuff so we good.

"Great"

Duke: Babe you've gotta rest. Go to bed.

"How can I when we have guests?"

Duke: Who gives a fuck?! Go to sleep. You tired.

"Alright, Alright Imma go"

Duke: Love ya

"Luh you too baby"

So I gave Ammi a hug and told her that I'll speak to her tomorrow. Lately, I've been feeling not my best. Probably because this group is getting into so much shit that it's stressing me out so much. Ammi's pregnant and also taking care of her stepchild at the same time. Fanum finally has custody of his son. Me and Duke. Well there's nothing going on. And everyone is just chilling.

Well, I then say goodbye to Sniper, Jon and Shaqq as I was going to bed. I purposely wanted to not say goodbye to Josh because sometimes he knows what to do to make me fall for him again.

Destinee, don't be stupid you ain't falling for this nigga.

Anyways, back to the story. I then go to Josh and say bye. He stood up and went around the couch to where I am just to hug me. Duke looks at him with a sideye and he also looks at me. I got scared at this point.

But then he breaks the hug when I whispered, "Duke is looking at us". He then turns around and says in such a lower voice so no one hears him.

Josh: Why don't you text me no more?

"Don't try me nigga, I been had stuff to do. I'm a busy woman"

Josh: Okay, but it doesn't take you that long to text me.

"What am I supposed to be texting you about?"

Josh: Tell me about your day and stuff, update me on everything.

"I've got a boyfriend to talk that shit with thank you very much, ugh Josh, I'm tired i got to go to bed and Duke is looking at us so let's cut this short."

Josh: Aight, text me.

"I'll consider that option"

I give him one last hug and go upstairs. I then checked Mateo's room to see if he's still asleep. He was. His night light was on, the rain is still on the TV. I then shut his door and head into Duke's room. I then took off my clothes to head into the shower. Showered and did my skincare and wore my pjs and my black long fluffy robe. And had my hair up with my huge black glasses on and went into bed.

I turned the lights red and closed the door. I could hear the guys and the girls downstairs just laughing and having a good time. Damn they can have a time without me. But in the group, i'm still the most generous.