Chapter 17

We arrive at the court and we are then lead with security guards to enter as there was fans waiting for us outside in support of Fanum. The fans were screaming outside. Chanting Fanum's name.

We then get into the court. We are outside the room waiting. Just hoping for the moment to just end and we either celebrate or we lose. It depends on what happens by the end of today.

Fanum is walking back and fourth in the corridor, whilst Ammi is standing with her arms crossed stressed for Fanum. Duke and I stood against the wall holding hands with each other just waiting for the lawyer to call us in. Agent, Callie, Skye, Kai, Chris and Rosemary were sitting on the benches whilst Davis was standing next to me and Duke.

Ammi: Babe you've got to stop walking back and fourth like that. You're not only stressing me out you're stressing yourself and everybody else. Stop it.

When Fanum walks towards Ammi, she stops him by the shoulders and looks at him.

Ammi: Look at me.

Fanum looks at her with watery eyes.

Ammi: I know you're stressed about this but you've got to trust me you don't do anything stupid if we don't got this, and also please just calm down. You're stressing me out and we've got a baby on the way this can't be it for us. Please.

Fanum: I'm sorry.

Fanum then pulls Ammi to her arms and hugs her and places his chin on top of her head. Ammi was nearly to the point where the baby was due. She was 7 months pregnant so she's got a bump there.

Lawyer: It's time Mr Roberto.

Fanum then takes a deep breath and holds Ammi's hand and walks with her in the court room. We then follow on with Fanum and Ammi. And the rest of us are choosing our seats to sit whilst Ammi is talking to Fanum through it and preparing him through it.

Ammi: Baby, you got this we are going to have this child and Mateo there to see his sibling and he's going to live with us don't you worry. We've got this.

Fanum: Thank you baby.

Ammi and Fanum share a kiss and Ammi then sits next to me and Duke whilst Fanum takes the stand. Adreel and Tylil then come in and Tylil is talking to Adreel making sure she's okay. Adreel then takes the stand next to Fanum and gives him a side eye.

Fanum then focuses forward and doesn't pay attention to Adreel's foolishness. And then it was finally time.

The guard then tells us to stand up as the judge comes in. We all stand up and the judge then walks in with her. She was a really pretty judge but she's got to get this over with because we can't stand this stress anymore.

We were told to be seated so we sat. I'm holding both Ammi and Dukes hand whilst the judge turns to the page where she will announce the decision.

Judge: Mr Roberto Gonzalez and Ms Adreel Robinson, I am here to announce who will be having custody over Mateo Roberto Gonzalez.

Fanum then takes a deep breath.

Judge: I am here to announce that full custody is going to...

We are all waiting in complete and utter silence and stress whilst we find out who is going to be taking care of little Mateo. Ammi's hand started to sweat. Duke's legs were bouncing up and down from the floor because of how stressed he was for his homeboy. I just couldn't be more scared in my life. I didn't want to hear it but I have to be strong for my best friend right? My mind was turning, I was so nervous.

Judge: I hereby announce that full custody will be going to...