Chapter 32

It's the next day in Greek Islands. We're leaving for Atlanta tomorrow. We've already spend a month in the Greek Islands. To be honest, it was a good down time for us because we've been working constantly so that's understandable.

I woke up and see that Duke is already in the bathroom getting ready. He's super good at that shit. Always leaving me sleep and he gets ready then Davis starts complaining at me for looking pretty. And y'all know I don't like that shit.

So I sat up when I saw him in the bathroom doing his skincare. And I had my hands crossed and my eyes was squinting.

Duke then comes out of the bathroom. And looks at me when I look at me.

Duke: Oh you've woke up. About time.

"You do that shit all the time and that ain't funny no more"

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to look at myself. I looked alright but today, we were going to take pictures with both our groups so we had to look cute. Davis said first we're going on the beach and then we gon walk the streets in the evening to take cool sunset pictures. Thanks to camera Chris also coming on the trip he's going to be taking the flicks for us.

Duke: You mad at me?

"Of course I am Duke, you be not waking me up to shit all the time when I'll do it for you."

Duke: I've always had an alarm. What are you talking about?

"I would wake you up when you sleep through them"

Duke: True but babe, the reason is I don't wanna disturb your sleep.

"Well if we have something to do, it's necessary"

Duke: You right and I'm sorry. Imma wake you up next time.

I then picked out a simple fit for today's flicks. It is a plain black maxi dress with my Gucci sandals and my gold jewellery and my hair down in my goddess locs.

Duke then had a fit which was black too but he wore a black tank top with some black shorts and his black socks with Balenciaga black slides. We were going black on black today so we had to look good.

I then get into the shower and took it. I then went out and did my skincare and my makeup. I then put my fit on and my jewellery and headed onto checking my phone whilst Duke is ironing his clothes.

"Can you hurry up sir, I literally woke up later than you and got ready much quicker"

Duke: It takes time and dedication shawty.

"Yeah right."

I get a call from Karrah and she is sounding like she is having fun wherever she is.

"Hello? Karrah"

Karrah: Girl you ready? We waiting for you downstairs.

"Oh yeah but i'm just waiting on my slow fiancé here who thinks time is going to wait for him"

Duke: Baby watch your mouth because I'm done. We can go.

"I guess he's mad at me now, but what is it that you calling me for?"

Karrah: I gotta talk to you about Josh.

"Girl it can wait when all of us girls hang out to go and get lunch later"

Karrah: And whose idea was that?

"Ask Giovanna"

Karrah: What a bitch.

"Dont worry it's just us three and i'm going to tell her"

Karrah: Shut the fuck up no you won't.

"Don't worry I won't but who's missing on going downstairs"