Chapter 22

It was Friday and in 2 months, work begins again. I work in a nursery that AMP has built and funded. And so, I can go to work wherever I want and I'll still get paid. Anyways, I woke up, to Duke by my side.

Duke: Morning mama

"Morning Papa, how you doing"

Duke: I'm doing great now that you awake.

"That's so nice of you to say"

Duke: Of course.

"Okay we've got to wake up because we've got a shoot today"

Duke: So true and guess what the shoot is, Beta Squad are in Atlanta so we've told them to meet us in our favourite basketball hall and we're going to play basketball with them.

"That sounds fun"

Duke: Right.

"And we all going to this shoot including, Mateo"

Duke: Yeah it'll be fun to watch and also it'll give an idea to Mateo for what his father does for his living and we'll see how he likes it.

"Okay that's a good idea, imma go and shower and get ready"

Duke was already ready but he was so selfish for not waking me up. He does that all the time and that's why we the last ones to go downstairs and leave with the rest of them because Duke be waking me up late.

"You evil for not waking me up"

Duke: What do you mean?

"You always not waking me up when you wake up and I tell you too and we always last to go downstairs because I take so long to get ready because you don't wake me up."

Duke: I'm sorry that's your responsibility. Have an alarm on your phone.

"I'll sleep through them"

Duke: Alright imma wake you up.

"Alright"

I then walk to the bathroom and go and get ready. The colour I decided to wear today was green. I have a dark green New York Hat with some flaps on the side but flipped up. With my hair in a wig a straight long one. with a dark green jacket and a dark green bodysuit with some green cargos and some black boot heels. I wear my black glasses with gold jewellery and I wore my grills to be a bit saucy today. Did my makeup. My nails were in French tips. And I come out of the bathroom. Duke was on his phone and he looks up and sees my fit.

Duke: Oh my god baby, you look so good.

Duke had on a green fit on. He was going lime green. He went with a lime green bucket hat. With a lime green hoodie with some graffiti on it and some lime green flares with his glasses and some green air forces.

Duke: You ready?

"Yeah, hold on let's take a picture"

We went to the the bathroom and held hands with each other and took a few flicks with Dazz Cam and normal Cam and then made our way downstairs.

Not everyone was downstairs which was surprising it was only Agent his wife Callie and Ammi and Fanum with Mateo.

Fanum: Look who came through!!

"Yoooo"

Ammi: Y'all look so good it's insane.

Callie: You two look so cute.