Chapter 56 🔞

His hands then travel all around my body as I was on the counter with my back arched. He started to unbotton my crop top as my naked chest was now exposed.

Moans started to exchange as he started to kiss my breast. I started to moan and breath heavily as his lips hit my nipples. I felt like I was free. I felt so good. He then started to work up to my neck and bringing my neck forward to kiss him. I French kiss his lips and enjoyed every bit of taste that travelled through our mouths.

He then picks me up and we go to my room then throws me on the bed. He then started to take his sweats off and I just looked at his dick bulking through his boxers. I missed it so much. I then take my baggy jeans off with my thong leaving me naked all the way.

He then admires my body and teases me by not coming on the bed. I then look at him and bite my lip.

"What's taking you so long?"

Duke: You look so beautiful. I just wanna admire your body.

"Get your ass on this bed, what you waiting for?"

Duke then chuckles and gets on the bed and crashes into my lips. I don't know if I can say this moment is making me miss him much more. I don't wanna decide on it too soon, but here I am having sex with him. *sigh*

Duke then kisses all over my body until he hits my p*ssy. And this will prove if I could take him back, he then went berserks on my shit. I loved it. And I love him and I always will. I started to moan and make his shit spring up even more. He get aroused when I moan, he gets even more hornier.

He then comes up to my face as I was about to c*m and he looked into my eyes and my lips. I cuffed his face up and tears started to roll down. I looked at him and thought we both ain't innocent but we truly love each other. We are meant to be and we deserved each other so much. I then whispered.

"I love you."

He then takes his boxers down and didn't even let me suck on his dick. He just wanted to get in my so bad. He strapped his condom on and off we went in missionary. I started to moan and it started to escalate in speed and my tears started to roll again. I missed this and I miss him. I need him in my presence but I need to think about myself.

We both came at the same time and he lays his sweaty chest on mine and we just hugged each other and he then turns around and I put my hand on his chest and we both chuckled.

"How can I not give you a treat?"

Duke: I don't deserve it.

I then smirked and went under the sheets to his dick which still had the condom on. Took that shit off and started sucking his soul out. I was so happy. His dick tasted just right. I missed it. I was doing both hand work and mouth work and he was moaning away. He then came in my mouth and I came out of the sheets and wiped my mouth.

"How was that?"

Duke: The best you've ever done.

"Right because I'm the only bitch who deserves to be with you because I know how you like it. Fuck those other hoes"

Duke: So? What's in for us?

I then lay my chest on him and look up to the ceiling as his chin was buried under my braids.

"I don't know, I still need to think about everything. We good, but I think we should take it slow"

Duke: So you breaking up with Camo?

"Me and Camo don't have a label to our relationship so no, he's my friend"

Duke: A friend that you hold hands romantically with?

I then got up to go to the toilet.

"Duke, I ain't trying to fight with you again, we just had make up sex and it was the best yet"

Duke: Right, I'm sorry

I then finish washing my hands and put my robe on and look at him whilst he's in the bed looking at me and chuckling.

"Whatchu chuckling about?"

Duke: The fact that I was so dumb for choosing Kaliya over you. What was I thinking?

"Yeah what was you thinking? What's going on with you lately Duke, you not your usual self"

Duke: My cousin Dee passed away the day before our wedding and my family wasn't really happy when we went to the church and me acting out and all that shit, it's grief.

"Duke...why didn't you tell me this?"

Duke: I didn't know what to say.

He then starts to tear up and I then quickly joined him in bed and give him a hug.

"I'm sorry for your loss, when's the funeral?"

Duke: In 2 days and I would want for you to be my plus 1 because Dee knew you and loved you and I don't want him seeing us broken up and looking shit so I want us to just take it slow and just be patient and make it easier for Dee and for me.

"I got you"

Me and Duke then hugged and stayed in that position with his chin on my head and my arms around his chest and his arm around my neck and around my shoulder and he kissed my head. I felt so safe when I was in his arms. I feel so comfortable and good right now. I love him so much. But then what's going to happen between me and Camo? I'm scared for myself and these two men. I've gotta pick. What did I just get myself into?