Chapter 38

I arrived at my apartment and I took my jacket off and put it in my jacket closet. I then went into my bedroom. And go on my phone to see what I missed. I had 30 missed calls from Duke and I didn't pay no attention to it. So I put on my R&B playlist and start to get ready. I then do my skincare and do my makeup. I went with a smokey eye and a black lip combo. I just snapped. I did some Bantu knots and wore a laced jumpsuit with my fluffy black boots and my black puffer jacket. And then I put my Zara perfume and off I went.

I went in my car and I got a text from Ammi and it said the Conrete came already. Which means Josh will be there great. I've got to see the person I fucked a day ago. I can't afford that shit. I really can't.

So I drove an hour and a half to the AMP crib.The gates opened and I parked my car and gave a big sigh and hoped I don't get sick or hurt tonight because I can't afford that for real.

I arrived at the door and Skye opened it and she looked gorgeous. She then widened her eyes when she saw me.

Skye: You look so sexy.

"Stop it where's everybody?"

Skye: When you mean everybody, you mean Duke?

"Shut the fuck up, I don't care about that nigga"

Skye: Girl that's your man.

"Not for now, please where's everyone else"

Skye then points her finger to the right and I make my appearance known.

"Your girls here!"

Everyone started to cheer and I then started to hug everybody. I eventually reached to Josh. He then got up and hugged me and whispered in my ear and said in his deep voice.

Josh: You look so good tonight.

"Nigga i don't know you're talking to and don't start"

Josh: I don't think I'll be taking my eyes off you tonight.

"Alright we'll see about that"

I then hugged everyone else and see Giovanna smoking a joint in the kitchen and she then had her arms open so I could hug her.

Gio: Bring it in sexy.

I then hug her.

Gio: I wish you were lesbian cause I for sure would fuck you right now.

"Ew you know I love dick so shut the fuck up"

She then started to laugh and she passed me the joint and I smoked a bit and saw Josh come near me.

Josh: Where's the toilet y'all?

"You've visited this house long enough to know where our toilets are. Get the fuck on with that bullshit"

Josh then rolls his eyes and chuckles and walks off. I then realised I forgot one of my MacBooks and I was meaning to come back to the crib to get it. The girls then come to the kitchen from being with their boyfriends and leaving me and Gio in the kitchen all alone.

Adreel: Hey sexy girls.

"What's up girls?"

Ammi: Destinee can we mention how good you look right now?