Chapter 15

11:30pm - Ammi's POV

"Roberto?"

Fanum: Ammi? What are you doing?

" We need to talk."

Fanum: I can't even see you right now. I look a mess. I don't wanna hurt you.

"I can't avoid you for a long time so come here we need to talk."

Fanum: Ammi...

"Roberto, what you did in the past, doesn't concern me. But you got a court case in less than 24 hours, you've got to stop drinking and get your shit together."

Roberto stands in front of me with a bottle of Casamigos in his hand. He smelt bad. He missed me bad. Damn all I was thinking of was myself. What am I doing?

"Roberto, what the fuck are you doing?"

Fanum: I love you Ammi, what you did was out of hand, you leaving me, going out with your girls instead of not talking to me earlier.

"That's not my excuse. What your excuse is you not talking to me about your son earlier in our relationship and now we going to court because of the stupid fucking words you say to your ex woman..."

Fanum: So?! I told her not to have this baby. I didn't want it. I was not prepared at all.

" Are you thinking about what you saying right now?"

Fanum: Did you come to argue with me or to talk to me like a grown ass woman?

I took that bottle off his hand because he really wasn't taking me seriously. That really pissed me off so I had enough. I took the bottle and smashed that shit in the bin.

Fanum: Yo Ammi what the fuck?

"Fanum you have a court trial for Mateo and whether you have custody of him or not, I will treat him like he's mine. And we've got one on the way. So please don't fuck this up for me, Mateo, this baby and for you too."

Fanum: I won't I promise. Now can you come and suck my dick?

"Boy you crazy.... and no."

We both chuckle and we took a minute and looked at each other. He was drunk as hell. But sometimes when he's drunk, he acts a bit sober and he also remembers the shit he says which is fucking weird to me but anywho.

Fanum: Come here.

I go to him and give him a massive hug.

"You smell like ass go wash up."

Fanum: So we good?

"Yeah we good, God told me to reconcile with you. If it wasn't for Him, we would've broke up."

Fanum: Girl, shut the fuck uo you wouldn't be going anywhere.

I giggle and I go back to my warm and cozy bed I share with Roberto and I lay down about to call Destinee to tell her what happened whilst Fanum goes and takes a shower.

Destiboo♥️🤞🏾
ringing....

12am : picks up

Destinee sounded like she was asleep or something so as soon as she picks up the phone, she starts to groan. The last time I saw her was downstairs so she's probably in bed with her man sleeping the night away, preparing to have energy for this court case when me and Fanum just talked it out. Anyways she's gonna hear from me today I don't care. Fuck this court case.

Destinee's voice was a little lost from last night so she sounds a bit groany and pissy right now but trust me she's fine.

"Hey girlie pop"

Destinee: Hey girl, what's up, it's midnight in the morning we've got a court case in a few hours you gotta go to sleep

"I've got something I wanna tell you"

Destinee: What?

"Me and Fanum reconciled and we are fine now, he just went to take a shower and I wanted to call you and tell you because you're my best friend and I am finally calm and accepting now."

Destinee: Girl I am so proud of you. You deserve this. Be there for him as he's got a busy day ahead of him. And if he do get custody for little Mateo, you can take care of him and also this will be a practise for you because you hearing a child right now so it'll be good for you.

"Right , I told him I'll treat Mateo like my own, and I will be but he's got to be nice to him and try and have a relationship with him because it's been a long time since he hasn't seen his dad"

Destinee: That's the fault of that bitch but we move.

"Right"

Destinee: But don't worry after this, once Fanum gets that baby and we'll do everything in our power to help Fanum win this case and we'll take him on the trip with us and we can have fun and forget about all this shit. Okay?

"Okay, well he's coming out of the shower, so i'll see you tomorrow. Sorry for disturbing your sleep"

Destinee: Nah girl it's cool, Duke sleeping anyways so you good you ain't loud enough.

"Alright, thank you so much I love you"

Destinee: I love you too bubs

I ended the call with her.

——————————Duke's room————————

Duke then wakes up when Destinee went off the phone with me and she turned to face Duke and Duke woke up acting all confused and tired at the same time. His deep voice was about to activate.

Duke: Who you was on the phone with?

Destinee: Oh Ammi, she reconciled with Fanum so now they stuck like glue again.

Duke: That's good.

Duke then hugs Destinee and they both fall fast asleep on their bed.

————————-Fanum's room—————————

I ended the call with Destinee. And Fanum walks out the shower with his stomach and chest area all out with his black durag on with his towel wrapped around his area and his black slippers on. He then turns to face me as he's looking for clothes.

"What, I can't look at you wearing pyjamas"

Fanum: Fuck no.

"Ouch, that hurt Roberto"

Fanum: I'm just kidding and you know this Ammi, ayyy dios mio.

"Don't dios mio me, silly"

Fanum then wears his pjs ready to go to bed for the first time after the argument. I felt so good to be back in my room.

Fanum: You ready for later today?

"Yeah, are you?"

Fanum: Nah I know i'm gone get Mateo and whatever happens when Mateo gets here, we'll figure it out.

"Thats right"

Ammi then pecks on Fanum's lips and he smiles.

Fanum: Good night my sweet"

"I love you mi amor"

Fanum: I love you too darling.

Me and Fanum started to cuddle and we then fell asleep peacefully, hoping that tomorrow doesn't give us sadness but joy with Fanum forming a relationship with his son and also making sure that our relationship doesn't become at stake again.