Chapter 35

I'm back in my apartment, just chilling and i'm in my living room, with my candles lit up and my heaters on because it was really cold in Atlanta today and I just couldn't do it. I start work tomorrow and I just don't have the mental capacity to work right now because of what's going on.

I get a Facetime call and it's from Josh. Of course this nigga wants to call me because I'm sad and depressed but he just wanna get back in my pants again or some shit.

Of course I picked up. We're friends so I don't want anyone to be thinking i'm going back to him even if me and Duke are on a break. My engagement ring is sitting there on my bedside until this nigga wanna be right.

As soon as I picked up the Facetime call, I smile and I see Rage in his bed. It looks like he was bored and he was asleep. The nigga is in bed calling me. For what?

"What the fuck do you want?"

Josh: Can't I call my best friend?

"Yes you can and since when was I now you're best friend"

Josh: Since now.

"Don't do that"

Josh: You in your apartment right now?

"Yeah I came back yesterday"

Josh: I thought you would be in Duke's bathroom calling me from the bathroom because he sleeping because you be doing that all the time.

"Shut up"

Josh then starts to chuckle and I look at him and roll my eyes and look back at my TV to avoid eye contact.

Josh: I miss you.

"Oh shut up, you've got a girlfriend now. You can't be missing me when you in a whole relationship"

Josh: Who said I was in a relationship?

"Who's Karrah to you right now?"

Josh: Oh she's no one she's just a fuck buddy.

"Boy, you really a hoe"

Josh: Shut the fuck up bro

I started to roll my eyes at him and he starts to chuckle again.

Josh: No but bullshit aside, I do miss you, I miss us.

"Nigga, you broke up with me, you wanted to focus on your mental health and so I accepted it and it was like mutual. So you saying you miss me it's weird to hear because I wasn't expected that"

Josh: Can I come over?

"No, you got me fucked up"

Josh: What's wrong. I know something's wrong. And you look so sad, so what's going on. And you ain't looking at me.

"Bitch. You know me too well"

Josh: I dated you for 2 years, I know you like the back of my hand.

"Duke brought his ex to the AMP crib because she got evicted and she lost all her money so she's going to live with us until she gets her life together"

Josh: Did you and Duke get into an argument?

I nodded. And then I showed him my red wrist and he widened his eyes. Josh was shirtless. I don't know what he's trying to do but also his voice was so deep, I was creaming so badly. This is bad. I've got a fiancé, I've got to relax before I do something I will regret.

Josh: What the fuck? He did that to you?

"Yep, I never knew that this nigga was going to be violent and this is the first time"