Chapter 46

I then sit down with a bottle of Casamigos and my wedding dress all dirty from me running in the rain. My mascara all over my face and my lights and blinds are down. I hear a key go in the hole and the door opens it was my girls. Those girls are there for me all the time. I love them so much. Gio and Karrah sit beside me with Giovanna's hands under my neck and caressing my head whilst my head is laying on her shoulders.

I was balling my eyes out in Gio's arms. Karrah snatches the Casamigos bottle. She drinks it and puts it to the side and caresses my shoulder. Adreel, Ammi and Callie caress my thigh and legs to comfort me and Skye is in the kitchen trying to make me something warm.

————————- A few hours later—————

Me and the girls were just staring into nothing whilst I was silent and staring into space.

Giovanna: You wanna take this off?

"That sounds amazing, take this shit off me"

Giovanna then signals the girls to help me get off the drag the dress off. Ammi's phone then goes off. It's Fanum. She then picks up the phone.

Ammi: Bebe? Que paso?

Fanum: Duke is coming to Dest's apartment please, just be there for her and protect her because he's drunk. We tried to stop him but he just doesn't want to let us stop him.

Ammi: Destinee's a bit tipsy too so it's okay we'll be in the room just in case anything goes down.

Fanum: Gracias mi amor. I'm here with Ava and Mateo and the rest of the boys at the AMP house. Everyone's okay so far but it's Duke you've got to be careful with.

The door then knocks.

"Who's at the fucking door?"

Ammi then looks through the hole.

Ammi: It's Duke.

"Don't let him in"

Duke is then outside, dreads looking messed up. suit messy and tie around his neck. and a bottle of Hennessy in his hand.

Duke: Let me in Destinee. I'm sorry baby. I really am.

"Go away"

Duke: Imma break this fucking door if you don't let me in.

"Imma break your neck if you don't get out my fucking house with that bullshit"

Giovanna: Let him in and talk we'll be in the guest room to make sure you're safe. We'll overhear.

"Okay."

Duke then busts in the apartment and sees me on the floor. I then look at him and continued looking down at nothing.

Duke: Baby?

"Don't baby me Duke, I knew you was hiding shit from me. And you knew?"

Duke: I didn't know I promise you.

————————— in the guest room—————-
Giovanna: If this man puts his hand on my girl, imma pop off I don't give a fuck.

Karrah: Imma join you.

Ammi: Y'all calm down.

Adreel: Y'all are crazy we ain't gon fight nobody let's just wait and see what happens.

Skye: Shhh y'all let's hear what's happening out there.

——————————-In the living room—————

"I don't want you near me ever"

Duke: Baby listen, I didn't mean too.

"She's definitely gonna keep it isn't she?"