Chapter 26

It's our second day in the Greek Islands. We live it over here. We're staying here for a month for some content creating. But i'm still thinking about the girl convosation with the girls. Duke might want to make me a fiancé. But I can't accuse and hope so quickly and that doesn't happen. But i'm still waiting for his time. We have discussed marriage and we both want it. So when he's ready, he'll be ready.

But I wake up and open the windows. Duke was on his phone like always. He's always a night who wakes up so early but you know I don't mind it. But I'm so happy that he's by my side because I absolutely love him.

He then looks outside and when I turned around facing him, he smiles and said.

Duke: Come here

I then go up to him and I lay on his chest. He looks at me and is so happy that I'm there with him. He felt so safe with me.

Duke: How was your sleep?

"It was good, how was yours?"

Duke: It was good, dreamt about you though.

"And what was I doing in your dream, may I ask?"

Duke: We got married.

I widened my eyes and didn't look at him one bit. Then that means it's true. He is going to make me get married to him. Oh my god. I didn't say anything so quickly and that makes me feel so much happier.

"Oh my god"

Duke: Yeah, we had the best time.

"Really? That's so great"

I then stood up and went to the bathroom to check what my face looked like and I can't lie J looked really good. Anyways, Duke got up and followed me to the bathroom.

Duke: We gotta get ready for breakfast with the rest of the group.

"Where we going?"

Duke: We going to this restaurant down the street from the hotel.

"Wow, I thought we were going to have breakfast at the hotel lobby. They've got a buffet in there. Fanum would love that"

Duke: Tell Davis that.

"Alright, that's fine"

I then call Davis and tell him to cancel the restaurant reservation and we gon go tonight and we gon go to the hotel lobby and have breakfast there because of the buffet. He said that's fine he'll change the time for the reservation. I then ended the call with him and entered the shower with Duke.

We then showered together and laughed and sang and after that, we got out and it was time for us to get ready. Since I'm on Tik Tok, I film get ready with me's with Duke and the AMP supporters are blowing that shit up. So we continued to do it. We listened to Duke's RnB playlist and we just vibed. I did my skincare and then whilst having my eye masks on, I was deciding on what to wear today.

We were going to eat some breakfast and then we were going to go on jet skis and just have time together at the beach and just walk around the streets of the Islands and get some pictures.

"Baby, are you going to change after the jet skis?"

Duke: I think it's after our time at the beach after the jet skis because we gon walk and explore then get dinner so wear something like a bikini and a cover up.

"You always solve my problems"

Duke: That's why I'm here.

"Yessir"

I then get the black bikini and my black coverup dress. After picking that out, I got my Prada fluffy black slides to wear for my shoes. After looking for my shoes, I go back to the bathroom where Duke was moisturising himself, I take my eye masks off and I then get on with my makeup. I didn't really wear too much just some foundation, concealer, some powder and a lot of highlighter. I also wore some glowing cream to make my skin glow.