Chapter 24

We are now on the bus with the Concrete Boys, Karraboo, Giovanna, Lil Yatchy, Camo, Dc and Draft. We are having fun just playing some tunes and freestyling. They had fun. I vividly remembered because I was asleep. But I just woke up and we were in the airport. We checked in and everything. And now we are waiting for our flight.

We were the only people in the airport. The airport was absolutely empty. So it looks like we're getting an airplane to ourselves. We might as well sit in first class. But this was the best time for the group because we are all going on vacation together and i'm excited.

All my girls are having fun but I am not. What is going on with me? Is it because I keep thinking that Duke is cheating on me? I don't know but that thought will not leave my head. I'm sitting next to Duke at the airport with a sad face on and my phone on Tik tok.

Duke: Baby?

I looked at him instead of responded to him because i'm still kind of semi mad at him.

Duke: You good?

I just nodded and went back to what I was doing. Then Gio and Karra come next to me and they see how I'm acting which is so funny of them because I have an intention they are going to make me talk to Duke. Gio takes my phone out my hand and looks at me with a side eye.

Gio: Talk to him or i'll tell him what you said.

Duke: Tell me what?

Karra: We gon let her say it.

Gio and Karra leave the seats next to me and Duke looks at me worried and concerned.

Duke: What are they talking about?

"Duke, I actually think you're cheating on me"

Duke: Oh my god Destinee are you serious? You don't trust me that much

"I do but if i had a dream about it, that means it's happening or it will happen"

Duke: Baby, i'm not cheating on you. You wanna check my phone. To be honest I'm the one who thinks you're cheating on me.

"Don't put the blame on me now, why you think that?"

Duke: Because you and Josh have been texting a lot.

"Can't i text a friend? Damn and I told you we've sorted this shit out"

Duke: Okay, lemme check your phone.

"Fine, go on head then"

Duke then passes me his phone and Gio then gives him my phone because she had it in her hand. Tylil and Adreel then come towards us.

Adreel: What the fuck is going on between you two? Y'all making everyone listen to your problems.

"I'm sorry, it's just I think Duke is cheating on me because I had a dream about him doing it with another woman"

Adreel: Girl do you really think Duke is going to cheat on you?

"Well no, I think he wants to do something with me that's he's not telling me"

Tylil: Well you wait for that time and it'll be right . Trust him, my dawg ain't cheating on you because if he was we would've known straight away and we would've told you.

Duke: That's right and there's nothing here on your phone that tells me otherwise.

"Yours either"

Duke: So we cool?

"Yeah we cool"

Duke: Come ere

Duke then gives me a kiss on the lips. That then felt reassuring. But after that, Davis called us saying it was time for us to board our flight. Of course me and Duke are sitting next to each other but the think is we in first class because the plane is empty because of how no one is in the airport tonight.