Chapter 13

Ammi then opens the door and lets him in. Fanum starts to slide his feet across the floor and hugs her from behind. Ammi quickly takes his hand off her. With her voice still cracking and her being in pain from all of this. She then turns to him and says.

Ammi: What the fuck do you want?

Fanum: I want you back. I'm sorry.

Ammi: You don't mean that. You drunk.

Fanum: HOW THE FUCK YOU GON TELL ME WHAT I MEAN!

Ammi: You shouting at me. I'm one meter away from you speak like a grown ass adult.

Fanum then puts his bottle down and grabs her hand and pulls her closer towards him

Fanum: You know I love you mami?

Ammi: Don't pull me into this shit please Roberto, i'm tired. I'm weak. I gotta let this baby rest.

Fanum: Baby, just hear me out.

Ammi: Don't baby me.

Fanum then grabs her face. Ammi is all squashed up and she feels very uncomfortable.

Fanum: I'm your man what do you mean? Baby you've got to hear me out.

Ammi: You're hurting me.

Fanum then pulls her closer and grabs her neck and starts to kiss all up on her neck.

Ammi: Fanum you're drunk, you've got to go to bed.

Fanum: I need you in my skin right now.

Fanum then looks up at her and examines Ammi's face.

Fanum: I'm sorry I hurt you baby. I should've told you about the child and Adreel in the first place.

Ammi: And you knew that we all hated her.

Fanum: I'm sorry please forgive me. She's getting custody but she's going to be letting me have days with him and he'll be staying with us and we gon give him the best childhood ever. Okay?

Ammi: Okay. But that doesn't explain the fact that you told her to abort it. That's not it.

Fanum: You know how i be talking shit right?

Ammi: That's not an excuse.

Fanum: I'm sorry Ammi. I truly am.

Ammi: Okay.

Fanum: That's all you can say? Okay?

Ammi: I've gotta think about this and come to a conclusion myself. And you need to go to bed. It's 3 in the morning and you gotta go sleep you disturbing everyone with your shouting.

I then woke up to go to the toilet and I hear Fanum and Ammi talking it up. Which made me smile but at the same time wonder? Is Fanum sober or drunk? But that's non my business until later.

Fanum: Can I sleep with you?

Ammi then nods.

Ammi: But before you get in this bed, you better fix yourself up.