Chapter 51

Today was our Paris trip, this was our chance to just go out as us girls and just have fun together because the last trip we went to as a squad, I got engaged and that didn't end well. Now, I was in my apartment with Skye getting ready to go to the airport. I woke up in my bed and went to the bathroom and it was time for me to get ready.

Put on a podcast by one of my friends B Simone. I'm so proud of her. And I went in the shower and got ready. I wore a AMP basketball jersey that Davis gifted me with my name on it with some black joggers and my Nike Dunks. I had a black New York Yankees cap with a jacket and I got my two suitcases and left it at the door.

Skye was ready with her baggy jersey with baggy jeans and her boots and she had her suitcases and she was waiting in the living room ready for us to leave.

"You ready babe?"

Skye: Let's get out of this place.

"I agree, I need that shit"

We then leave my apartment and get in my car and off we go. I left the apartment and headed to the airport but whilst I was driving, Skye then wanted to get a bit personal.

Skye: So when you left us, quote on quote, what was you doing all this time when you didn't have anyone?

"Um to correct you, I was hanging out with Giovanna and Karrahbooo and I hung out with the Concrete boys and things went south so quickly"

Skye: Girl what happened?

"Me and Camo were high and getting intimate at their house and we kissed. He said he had a crush on me for a long time. I don't know how long a "long time" is but I don't know I kind of liked it"

Skye: Damn, y'all would be cute together but I don't think you wanna be in a relationship right now after what happened 3 months ago.

"Yeah but oh well, I feel so good without him on my back"

Skye: Well, we all know you both would get back together.

"Hm, I don't know, we'll see. I don't know if I should speak to him though"

Skye: Girl do it, he probably wants to say something he's been thinking about for a long time but he couldn't say it because he was scared.

"Scared my ass. I don't give a fuck he should've said it when he had the chance too but I'll think about it"

We then arrive at the airport and see Giovanna and Karrahbooo at the enterance. I give them a huge hug and they give Skye a side eye.

"Girls don't be mean, I forgave them"

Gio: Okay, hey girl!

They then gave Skye a hug. Skye then looked at me all confused and just brushed it off her shoulders. She then walked in ahead of us as we followed behind her. We then went to check ourselves in and we went through TSA and we also put our bags through.

We then walked to a nearby store to get some food for us to eat for lunch before we went to our gate. The rest of the girls were at the gate and before we went we wanted to get food as we were hungry.

"Girls, we better party when we get to Paris, I want us to have the best time ever"

Karrah: We want you to have fun. You've been single for 3 months now. Go fuck or something.

"Shut the fuck up, my pussy is fine how it is thank you very much"

Gio then starts to laugh and then we then walk to our gate and we saw the other girls, Callie, Adreel, and Ammi. We then give each other hugs and wait for us to get into business class with the rest of the girls. We then sit down in the lounge waiting for our boarding time to be called.