Chapter 47

It's been a few days since I announced my break with Duke. It's been a hard one. Drinking, crying everyday. I haven't been going to work lately and that has upset Mateo so much. Ammi's been forcing me to go to work and I just didn't listen but I'll be good.

I've done some work at home. My boss understands what I'm going through so she let me off which was nice. I'm at my apartment just chilling on my couch watching Waiting to Exhale and with my bottle of Casamigos in my hand. I then get a phone call. It was Karrahbooo, I love her so much. She's been checking up on me all the time that I've been fucked up.

I picked it up.

Karrah: You drinking again?

"What am I supposed to do bitch? I'm a single bitch. What if I can't get any niggas anymore?"

Karrah: Girl, you know damn well, you gon go back to Duke stop playing. I'm picking you up. Get ready.

"You've gotta drag me out the house because I ain't leaving this seat"

Karrah: Stop playing with me bitch, you ain't real.

"Imma stay here till you get your ass over here"

Karrahbooo starts walking out the house towards her car with me still on Facetime to her.

Karrah: Me and Gio will be there in 20

"Alright, imma get ready"

I then ended the Facetime and let out a big exhale and got up and went to the bathroom. I went to shower and get ready. Got my makeup down. Glued my wig down and wore my fit. My fit was some big brown glasses with a brown two piece with some brown Balenciaga shoes and a black jacket with a New York Yankees black cap on. And my Zara perfume.

I recently got my golden hoop piercing because Karrah and Gio made me do it. They wanted me to look newer thank I was because my relationship is fucked up so it's time for me to get a change.

Karrah then called me saying she was downstairs so I cleaned my house a bit and off I go into the elevator on my way to the car park. And I see her Mercedes truck next to my car. And I see her and I walk to her car. She then smiles and says

Karrah: You look brand new after looking like shit these past few weeks.

"You know why, and also stop hating. I haven't gone to work in a long time and all I was thinking about was Mateo"

Karrah: You thinking bout him like he your son or something.

"Girl, be so for real"

Karrah: Anyways let's go.

Me and Karrah start driving and talking whilst we go to the Concrete house. I wanted to get high and just forget all of my problems and that's where I go to forget all my shit.

Karrah: Have you talked to the other girls ever since you left the AMP house?

"Yeah, we've been talking on the group chat. They've got a shoot in 3 days. Imma invite you and Gio."

Karrah: Of course we gon be there.

"Yeah I need y'all cause it's gon be awkward just being there and also I direct the videos too so I've gotta you know, get down there and talk a lot to Davis."

Karrah: You ain't gon have a problem with Duke being there?

"What's that got to do with me? He's doing his own thing I'm doing mine the fuck am I supposed to care about him for?"

Karrah: You got a valid point.

We then arrived at the house. I haven't been to this house since college when me and the AMP members would come and hang with them. This is like my second home.