Chapter 41 🔞

Duke then started to feel on my thighs when his lips are on mine. We were on fire. My hands were on his back whilst our tongues intertwined. He then pulled away and I looked at him with my hands on the counter and biting my lip.

"Take it off"

Duke then pulls away from me and takes his hoodie off. His tattoos looked so pretty. This ex wasn't just normal sex that we have. We really wanted to get into each other's skin. I wanted him all to myself. He was there standing shirtless in front of me. I then bit my lip and looked at him. He then comes towards me and kisses my lips again.

He pulls me closer to him by hugging me tightly when we're kissing. My hands on his back gripping him to make sure that I don't fall off in distraction. He then started to kiss down to my neck. I let out soft moans. It was music to his ears. He really showed me his dominance in this moment. He then lifts me up to bring me to the bedroom. The music then transferred to the bedroom. My whole house was red. I felt so sexy in this moment. I really had to embrace my womanhood in this moment.

He then started to unwrap my robe when he went back up to kiss my lips again. I was completely naked because we fucked yesterday and my mom cause when I didn't have no clothes. That's probably what turned him on today. Me having no clothes just a see through robe. He started to kiss my breasts. Circulate motions with his tongue. Going up and down. And around and around. After seeing my nipples go so hard, he then started to kiss the temple of my stomach and slowly went down to my stomach and I let out sighs that were music to his ears.

I just couldn't get enough of him. I wanted more of him. He lifted my legs up and put it on his shoulders and started to go down on my pussy. The moans I let out really let him know that he's doing so well down there, and he was. He ate me out like there was no tomorrow. He really went down on that pussy. Circular motions. Up and down. Licks. I got the 3 in 1 package.

I started to cover my mouth because the moans were getting too loud and he was doing a great job and I mean a great job. This is the man I'm marrying? Gahdamn. I love this man. I was in the urge of cumming, but he did let me cum surprisingly. I came and I let out the biggest exhale.

He then kneeled and I kneeled to reach his level. This time it was just a staring contest. His dreads were in the way of his eyes which made it even more sexier. He was so intense. His head tilted up and I tilted my head to the side and rolled my eyes. He then slowly gets my neck and pushes it back and brings it towards him and I lick his lips. He then bites his lips as I slowly started to make out with him.

I then slowly went down and kissed his neck. It was his turn for me to show him what i'm capable of. His neck was so tasty. I left a hickey on his neck. I couldn't get enough of it. He was just so tasty. His head tilted back. Okay Destinee, you're doing good. I then go down to his nipples and licked them shits so hard, he started to grunt and moan at the same time. His voice went so deep, it made my pussy much wetter. I then slowly touched his arms with his biceps and tattoo marks feeling so good in my hands.

I then went down to his abs and kissed every single one of them. I then slowly kneeled back up to kiss him one last time with a little bit of tongue. I then licked his lips. I bite my lips and kissed his again. I then gave him eye contact and went down to his dick. He was already so hard. I then spat on it so it could be wet and easier for me to suck that shit.

I then went in. His moans were like music to my precious ears. His hands went on top of my head pushing it in and out. Circular motions with my tongue as he fights the urge to moan louder and louder every second my tongue gets involved. He felt so good. Gags as he pushed my head more further. I loved him down by sucking his big long black dick. It tasted so good. He was about to cum so I sped up the pace and his head tired back and still had his hand on the back of my head. He came and that shit went down my throat. My mouth was so wet and he brings me up with his hand on my neck. He then kisses me with his tongue.

Our kisses were so sloppy and wet. I loved it. He then pushed me down the bed and gets a condom in my drawer. He knows it's about to be time for my favourite part. His dick in me. I turned around so my back was facing him and my ass was arched out as he puts the condom on. He smacked my ass and bit his lip. I let out a moan as he did that.

Discipline by Janet Jackson then started to play and it was actually time to get it on. He inserted his dick in me and started to thrust. Our moans were fighting each other. Back and fourth. He felt so good, our souls intertwined. He then had his head tilted back and his hand on my hips in control of the motion. I lived for this moment. Why was I resisting it? We're still trying to forgive each other since what happened and we use sex as a test to forgive each other. And this sex was 10 times better than the one we had last time.

His moans became deeper and deeper until it sounded like grunts. He let me know he was in control of this moment. The pace started to pick up. Duke then flipped me over. It was time for us to change position. It was a time for my favourite. Missionary. He then started to thrust his dick in my pussy. I started to moan so violently, it felt so good. I couldn't get enough of his dick. It's too filling for me.

I then turned him around and sat on his dick whilst he was laying down. Etcetera by R Kelly started to play. I then picked up the pace as we were both were about to cum. Up and down and I also brought that dick in circular motion too. He loved it so much. He knows how to make love to me and I felt so sexy in myself and in him. We both came and I layed down next to him and we both started to laugh.

Duke: You were so good!

"You were better baby, you really showed me that you the only nigga that I should fuck with"

Duke: And I will be the only nigga you fuck with, you hear me?

"Yes Daddy"

Duke then has his arm on his head and I then have one hand on his chest and one arm was supporting my head so I could look at him, Duke was just looking up at the ceiling and let out an exhale.

Duke: You know, the love I have for you exceeds everything. I love you so much baby.

He then looks at me and I smile at him and kissed his lips with several pecks after every word

"I...love..you..so...much"

Duke then smiles and looks at the ceiling again. I then look at him and caress his chest and then lay on the pillow and caress his dreads with my other hand.

Duke: Wanna go round 2?

I then started to laugh and I hit him slightly on his chest. He then said ow and turned his body to face me and I then continue to laugh.

"You so funny and dumb, but we can go for round two but not now, we still tryna catch our breath"

Duke then chuckles and we both start to hug each other and then we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Mom then arrives and comes in our room and sees us sleeping. She then looks at us and whispers.

Victoria: I'm so proud of you baby.

She then kisses the temple of my forehead and leaves the room and enters the guest room to prepare herself to go to sleep.

Me and Duke continued to sleep and not care about what's around us but sleep in each others arms knowing we've always got each other.