Chapter 36 🔞

He then started to take off my robe and kiss the collarbone of my shoulders. Josh was so good at sex. I don't know why he left me but I can't lie ai did miss that dick of his.

I then slowly bring his face up to look at me. Josh then looks straight at my lips and crashes his lips against mine. His kiss was so sweet and sensual. We kissed slowly and we took time to embrace each other. What am I doing? Am I really cheating on Duke? Duke hasn't called my phone ever since I told him to leave me alone which got me depressed those days.

He's probably been getting close with Kaliya and just talking to her and forgetting about me but oh well, i've got a guy who I can come back too if I need him and that nigga is Rage.

Rage then slowly went down my neck and I let out a soft moan. That turned him on. He loves when I moan. It's been his weakness when we was together. He then slowly takes my dress off and was mesmerised by my breasts. He couldn't believe what he just revealed to hisself. He then slowly started to kiss my chest and then get to my breasts.

He did circle motions with his tongue around my breast. The moans I let out were unexpectedly loud. I didn't want to wake my neighbours up so I covered my mouth. He then stopped to take his jacket, shirt off and his sweats off leaving him with his boxers. He looked so sexy. I was speechless. He looked much better than when I dated him in college. I need to understand that people change. But I don't.

He then went back to my breasts and licked it and sucked the shit out of my shits. My pussy  started to get wet.I just wanted his dick inside mine, so I cut the bullshit and stood up and took his hand and walked to my room. We left our clothes in the living room because to be honest we were too in the moment to be focusing on our clothes right now.

He began to kiss me and I layed my back on the bed. He then pushes my legs up and starts to get into my pussy.

Josh: You're so wet. I love it.

His voice just turned me on even more. I caress his beautiful hair and he slurps my pussy up like it's a milkshake. This nigga misses me deadass y'all, it's crazy. I don't know if I wanna take this nigga back. I'm about to get married to the love of my life and I'm doing this?! What the fuck is wrong with me?

I can't even let him go off my body, he's doing so good. He then kneels up and I reach his level and the eye contact was so intense that I never left his eyes when I slowly went down to his dick and started to suck the shit out of it.

His moans were so deep and intense. I began to get more and more wet. He then moans and moans even harder. That means he's in the process of cumming. I then get off his dick and he grabs my neck and I lick my lips. Josh then bites his lip and licks my lip. Little freak. We then make out until he slowly makes me turn around on my back with my ass arched and he then strapped with a condom to make sure we don't have any kids because we won't be having any.

He then started to thrust in and out into my pussy. It felt so good and I felt so so safe in him. Why am I feeling like this when I should be feeling this with Duke? I'm doing something so wrong right now but it felt so good.

We were fighting each other's moans like we were in a wrestling match. I felt so good. He thrusted so hard to the point where I couldn't feel my legs.

We both came at the same time and I thenstarted to laugh and layed down with my head on Josh's chest.

"That was fun"

Josh: Wanna go another round?

"You crazy"

Josh: I ain't gon put the blame on you Destinee, it's okay. This felt good. We still miss each other and I don't know what I was feeling when I broke up with you but I need you.

"You broke up with me, we didn't take a break."

Josh: And that's what we should've done but we didn't.

"And that's on you. But what I did with you just now was wrong, I didn't mean to have sex with you. That was just a way for me to forget the whole situation going on"

Josh: So we ain't fuck buddies now?

"Fuck off"

Josh: I love you Destinee.

"Nigga i love you so much, but you be tripping"

Josh: Do you remember that one time when we went on a date and we had drunk sex in the park.

"That was hilarious, looking back at our relationship. It was a good one. Even though we fought a lot and had sex to make up for it"

Josh: But don't doubt that, was our sex good though?

"Don't get me wrong, it was amazing but I just didn't like the way we fought"

Josh: You was the one throwing shit and breaking shit and hitting me all the time

"We was toxic weren't we?"

Josh: Yeah we were.

"But we still love each other to this day right ?"

Josh: Right.

Me and Josh missed one last time before we never did it again. It felt so good, we kissed for hours and I even let out a teardrop because what I was doing wasn't right but I still missed Josh so I'm in the middle.

After our hours of kissing, we then talked and talked until we both dozed off and went to sleep.