Chapter 31

I then go to the bathroom and see Ammi laying down on the floor. She looked a mess and I was worried for her. What is wrong with her? I thought after she had this baby, she would be happy.

I was shocked. I then bend down to her level and look at her and see her eyes were puffy which means she was crying. Why didn't she call me? What is going on with her?

"Babe, what the fuck is wrong?!"

Ammi: I can't, this is too stressful and too tiring I can't do it.

"Babe, slow down and you're an amazing mother. I don't know who told you that bullshit but you are. Girl you've got an amazing boyfriend who's there along side you wanting you to have this baby and be the best to her you could be"

Fanum then comes to the bathroom and sees me and Ammi on the floor whilst Ammi's head was laying on the toilet seat and I was patting on her back.

Fanum: Imma go see Duke since he's texting me to go see him in his hotel room. Imma bring Ava with me.

"Okay, you and Duke take care of the baby whilst I deal with her"

Fanum: Text me if you need anything.

"Alright we will"

Fanum then takes the baby and closes the door to the hotel room.

"Come here let's go on the bed. We can't be sitting here for so long"

Ammi didn't say anything. I then lifted her up and I helped her go on the bed.

"Do you want me to call any of the other girls?"

Ammi: Call Gio, Karrah and Callie.

"Okay"

Ammi: Destinee, I love her so much but this is too much work.

"Girl, don't give up now. You decided to have this child and you decided to keep it so you've got to try your hardest to make your life only for those babies"

Ammi then looks at me whilst I'm giving her the advice.

"You've now given birth now your only concern is Ava. She is now your life. She is now all you care about it in so many things. All you do is for her. So you've got to sacrifice your life for this child"

Ammi: Yeah.

"Girl, you're throwing up and looking a mess for nothing. You're stressing yourself over nothing. You're a good mother and you've got this"

Ammi starts to sob and I give her a hug and I hear the door knocking. I then go and get it. It was Gio and Karrah. Callie was too busy having fun time with her husband so we understood why she couldn't come to our little meeting.

Gio: Is she okay?

I then nod and then they come in and see Ammi on the bed laying down and looking at the light lamp. Gio then sits in front of it so she could get Ammi's attention.

Ammi: Now why did you have to do that?

Gio: Cause we here now and you can now tell us what's going on because Ammi, you just gave birth and you actin hella weird. Not just you. Destinee too.

"What the fuck?! Why you attacking me now?"

Karrah: The both of you need to be good at communicating because yall suck at it.

"I can't tell if you telling us off or you giving us advice"

Gio: Shut the fuck up and listen.

"I'm sorry"

Karrah: All four of us are going to the beach right now. Get your shoes on Ammi, we going to the beach right now.

"What the fuck, it's late"

Ammi: I don't wanna go.

Gio: Bitch who gives a fuck?!

Karrah: It's quiet and we going now. Lemme check no one is getting weird because the world is fucking odd.

Karrahboo then goes to the window and check if there's anyone on the beach she then looks at us.

Karrah: No one's there we good.

Gio: Good, now let's go and just soak in the sexy breeze that's outside let's just be at peace, this room is too much.

Ammi: I'm not getting up.

Gio: Bitch, did I ask you for your opinion?! Get the fuck up.

Gio then grabs her hand and pulls her off the bed. Ammi is now laying on the floor as Gio just pulled her off the bed.

Gio: I am not playing with you bitch, get up the fucking floor.

Gio then grabs her under her arms and lifts her up and got her sliders and smacked them on the floor.

Karrah: Put them on.

Ammi then puts her Fanum sliders on. And we then get to rolling to the beach. The air was crisp and warm which I liked. This country is so beautiful and I just want to not leave at all.

We then end up going to the beach and sitting down on the blanket. We then look out into the sea and the waves just crashing into each other and the warm breeze blowing our hairs and everything we have with us.

The sand was soft. Gio then brought her speakers out and started playing some of her playlists. We just vibed and they smoked and we just had a relaxing time.

Ammi's resting birch face started to fade into a happy face. She felt more at peace when Gio passed her the blunt. I don't smoke so I was good. I still had a good time though.

We walked along the beach and just talked about our feelings and we then ate some ice cream and it was time for us to go upstairs to our rooms so we all just took the stairs and went to our rooms.

We said our goodbyes and we went into our rooms. Fanum then opens the door and lets me in. He had Ava in his hand and was rocking her back and fourth.

Fanum: Is she okay?

"She's in bed sleeping right now so when you go there, neither you and the baby should wake her up"

Fanum: Ugh that's good she could be happy for once.

"But please Fanum, help her as much as you can she's your girl and that's your daughter, both their lives depend on you"

Fanum then smiles and said "thank you" under his breath and left the room with Ava. Me and Duke were all alone in our hotel room, figuring out a way how we're going to sleep tonight.

Duke: How was your little girl talk session, what was you guys talking about?

"We were talking about how she's feeling and baby, she looked an absolutely messy"

Duke: How messy baby?

"Eye bags, eyes swollen , hair all over the place. Toilet was her best friend"

Duke: Oh for real?

"For real, she was a wretch but then I gave her advice, it's up to her if she wanna listen to it"

Duke: Right , you ready to sleep.

"Oh hell yeah"

Me and Duke then cuddled with each other and dozed off to sleep together.