Chapter 27

Ammi: Y'all I've been feeling so down lately.

Karra: Why what's wrong?

Ammi: This pregnancy have been making me feel so moody.

Adreel: Girl that's how pregnancy is. That was me when I was pregnant with Mateo. He made me so unhappy but trust me the process is so gloomy but when she's out, you'll love her.

Ammi: Thank you bae for the advice. And Fanum tried to make me laugh all the time and it just don't work i'm just on tik tok or ordering room service and overeating it's just so bad.

"Babe, you'll be fine, your child will be born on this Island, can you believe it?"

Ammi: It'll be better if she was born where me and her dad was from, it would be so much better.

"Girl, this place is beautiful. Imagine what she'll be telling people, Oh my mum gave birth to me when she was on vacation with my aunties and uncles, Cmon Ams you've got this"

Ammi: Thanks y'all.

The boys then come back and they sit down with us and we just started to conversation about my wedding.

"So what y'all thinking our wedding should be like?"

Duke: First we've gotta cal our family and let them know and then we'll get to planning with the gang.

"Right , right. I was thinking we do that when we finish our dinner"

Duke: Yeah that'll be fine.

We then started talking about Ammi's pregnancy.

"Fanum, you should've heard what Ammi said about how she felt about this pregnancy"

Fanum: Shes been feeling so down lately and like this trip was relaxing for her and she just can't wait to push her out.

Chris: Have you guys figured out a name for the child yet?

Ammi nods.

Rosemary: What is it?

Fanum: Ava Rose Gonzalez

Ammi: She gets my last name as her middle name and the name we both agreed on and she gets her dad's last name. Which is also going to be mine hopefully soon.

Fanum: Of course.

Fanum then kisses her forehead and continues to chew his gum.

We then started to talk about everything and nothing and then I wanted to bring up what happened when Davis' girlfriend just abruptly left and how she's not in the squad anymore. I've had so many questions.

Davis: Destinee, you okay?

"I have a question for you if you don't mind me asking it?"

Davis: Of course.

"What happened between you and your girlfriend, she just left the house well she looked at us and then she just left"

Davis: I found her cheating on me.

"Bitch, how dare she?! Are you okay though"

Davis: I've been good, this trip just gave me a detox on that you know.

Kai: That's our boy.

"You know we want you to be okay and be fine and not want you to worry about anything because you're our team leader and we need you all the time so we want you to be okay"

Davis: Thanks for looking out but don't worry i'm okay.

Duke: You sure my dawg?

Davis: Of course.