Chapter 12

It's the afternoon after last night well, let's say last night went into today. We all woke up really late. I had my night dress on with a black robe on top which was silk and had my fluffy slippers. And I went downstairs as Duke was also downstairs. To be honest, the rest of everyone was downstairs just kicking it.

Kai: Look who it is!!

Everyone starts to cheer, I acted so confused and clueless. Why are they cheering for me is there something that i'm missing.

"Why are you guys cheering for me? Did I do something wrong?"

Agent: Since you woke up last you'll have to pay for our takeaway.

"Since when was this discussed?"

I walked up to where Duke was sitting and sat next to my man as I should.

Duke: Since yesterday when you was greeting guests.

"So you didn't have the balls to tell me about this stupid bet?"

Duke: No because I went to sleep early and I didn't think of it until Chris brought it up.

"Fair enough. What y'all want?"

Callie: You mad Destinee?

"No i actually don't mind but the fact that I didn't get told about this I would've woken up early as fuck."

Chris: Well, too bad.

Everyone started to laugh and I mimicked the laugh and I asked the question on what people want for the takeaway option for dinner tonight.

Agent: I was thinking maybe some Thai food.

"I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Thai and Chinese at the same time."

Duke: That sounds delicious!

"Alright, I know what y'all orders are so i'll order those and come right back."

I went to the kitchen with Duke and ordered our orders for Thai and Chinese and Duke helped me remember the orders and then after I ordered and finished, I made myself some green tea as Duke waited for me when I was making the tea.

Duke: How was your sleep?

"It was quite sweet actually dreamt about you naked right in front me oiled up in the bathroom. You looked hot."

Duke: Destinee, what the fuck?!

"What? You sexy I can't help it."

I pull him closer to me and he said.

Duke: Don't make me wanna put a baby in you right now.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

We then walked to the main living room and sat down with the tea in my hand. We sat next to the Muktars.

"Ahhh, if it isn't Mr and Mrs Muktar!!!"

Callie: Destinee, call me that one more time I will spill this tea all over your ass.

"Ayo, calm down, i'm sorry"

I started to laugh and all of us were watching TV as we were waiting for our takeaway to arrive.

A knock at the door was made and Chris went to go and pick up the takeaway.

Chris: Dest, what's the takeaway number?

"254167?!?!"

Chris repeated the numbers and said his thank yous and closed the door. Chris then put the three bags in the table and me and Callie started to unwrap the bags and started to place the food on the table.