Chapter 49

Meanwhile at the AMP house

Fanum: Man I miss Destinee's presence in the room bruh

Agent: Duke you actually lost a good woman.

Duke: Y'all shut the fuck up and just support me with this one man. She's the past now. I'm done with her. I've tried begging her for my forgiveness I guess she don't want it so shut the fuck up, I don't wanna hear her name again.

The boys then look at him and start to act worried.

Kai: Alright, we were just saying gahdamn.

Davis: Right we'll stop talking about her if that makes you feel better.

In the Kitchen

Skye: I can't believe what this house has gone through these past couple months.

Callie: We lost Destinee, Ammi was pregnant and gave birth on our vacation. We had beef with Adreel. This is too much.

Adreel: Y'all talking like I ain't here, I'm here you know.

Ammi: We know that bitch we just saying.

Rosemary: To be honest, Destinee doesn't wanna talk to us because of how we replaced her with Kaliya.

Kaliya: Hello? I'm here

Callie: We know don't have to clarify.

Seems like the girls did miss Destinee after all and didn't like Kaliya at all. Destinee was really wrong for letting them go.

Ammi: I think we should meet up with her just to clarify some things

Kaliya: I thought I was her replacement. I thought y'all bitches liked me ever since I got with Duke.

Callie: We just here to be a support system for you because you pregnant but if you wasn't we wouldn't be talking to you in this house. Ever.

Adreel: And that's the truth. We're just forcing ourselves to speak to you because you're here anyways and you're one of our homeboys girls so we're forced to speak to you.

Kaliya walked out the kitchen all pissed and angry and went to the living room to go sit next to Duke. All the boys started looking at her with attitude.

Kaliya: What the fuck is y'all looking at?

Davis then gets up and walks up to his room. Fanum then goes to join the girls in the kitchen alongside Kai. Chris also joined them. Duke was just left on his own with Agent in the living room on his phone next to Kaliya. Agent then decided to go in the kitchen with the rest of the girls and Fanum and Kai.

In the Kitchen

Fanum: Why the fuck is she so rude?

Adreel: Oh we told her the truth, we don't like that bitch and she needs to know that.

Kai: What did you guys tell her?

Callie: She's the reason why Destinee ain't speaking to us, she thinks she is a replacement to Dest, absolutely the fuck not.

Skye: We wanna talk to her about what's happening but she blocked all of us and left all the girls group chat. Now she's with Giovanna and Karrahbooo all the time.