Chapter 52

Skye's POV:

I went to this public restaurant that my date has sent me the location to, so I drove our rental car to that restaurant and arrived there and there he was. Tall, dark hair, Tattoos. He was so sexy. I just wanted him all to myself but we're taking it slow over here.

This was our first date and I met him through a dating app. I wanted to try it out as I'm taking a break from Kai I need some spice in my life. So I just went for it. This guy's name was Lucas. He was so tall, definitely my type, handsome, blue eyes dark brown hair. He was a motorcyclist that did art. His art work was really good. We both matched on the dating app and we agreed to go on our first date after talking for 3 days.

Lucas: You okay?

"Yeah I'm fine, how are you?"

Lucas: Better now I've seen you.

This man had such a strong accent and that turned me on so much more.

"So, do you live in France?"

Lucas: I was born here, U lived here my whole life and I don't plan on leaving this country ever. How about you? Where do you live?

"Oh I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I was a girlfriend to a popular streamer and I got to work with him and his group when they're in need of me and my friend you know"

Lucas: Like personal assistant type thing?

"Yeah"

Lucas: That's cool.

We was at this dinner restaurant where they cooked the best steak and had the best wine. I was enjoying myself and my time with him of course.

Lucas: So how long are you staying here for?

"A month?"

Lucas: That's good, that means we can meet each other more.

"Exactly"

We then started to eat and talk about everything with each other. I just loved this time we had together. I found out he's so genuine and so sweet and he just listens to what you have to say without interrupting you. He was so nice. I loved it.

Lucas: I think it's time for us to come to my place.

"Um. Im a bit tired today. I'm gonna go home to my girls but maybe next time"

Lucas: Of course no rush ma belle.

"Okay"

I then stood up to give him a hug but our lips crashed. I wanted this moment to last forever. He was such a good kisser. I enjoyed it so much. We were getting watched but we didn't care. I felt so comfortable around him. And then I ended up hugging him after the make out session and went to the car and drove back home to the girls.

The girls were all asleep. So I then went to my room. Detoxed took off my clothes and my makeup. Did my skincare routine and went to sleep.

Destinee's POV:

It's the second day out of our month for us in Paris. I was going out with Camo tonight and the girls were just going to chill and smoke weed. We were going out tomorrow so we can get our plans out of the way. That was a good idea to be honest. But I keep thinking about Duke and wanting to talk to him.

Look, I'm in love with this man. He was going to be my husband. Even as much as I hate him for what he's put me and himself into, I still love him. He was my college sweetheart. My everything in between. I just was with him everyday of my life. And now we're total strangers. That's weird to me. That doesn't exist in our vocabulary.