Chapter 48

I then sit with my glass of wine and text the Concrete group chat that I'm home and then I turn my phone on DND (Do not Disturb). I then press on Duke's live to see what he's got to say. He was in the AMP house with the lights on red. Seems like he's been fucking when we broke up. But I shouldn't give a fuck right?

He then keeps looking at the corner of his bed which means that someone is in his room. And I know damn well it's a bitch because he keeps laughing and giggling and it's pissing me off but I shouldn't be pissed off because we broke up right? I then look at what the chat are saying and they are asking about me.

They know damn well I pop onto the stream and say hi sometimes. But they found something suspicious. He then decided to say this.

Duke: Alright a lot of y'all seem to be asking about my ex so do you want a storytime of what happened?

The chat were saying yes and that means I get to hear what side of the story he wants to bring. Let's see if he spews out some lies out of his mouth or the truth. Here we go.

Duke: So what happened is, basically one of my other ex's wanted to stay at the AMP house because her crib was getting refurbished so she had no place to stay so she hit me up and said "Duke, is it okay if I can stay with you for a while, my house is getting redone and I have no where to live"

First off, he's lying because he said she was getting evicted so that's the number one lie so he thought wrong.

Duke: I was thinking my ex fiancé was going to be cool with it so I didn't let her know.

That was his first mistake, the nigga didn't communicate with me when I've had this talk with him so many times and it pisses me off.

Duke: So boom, my first ex pops up at the AMP house. I'm trying to welcome her whilst everybody else was hating. Especially so and so.

So I'm so and so now. I don't exist to you. Wow.

Duke: So she left the crib and packed up and left to her apartment and then weeks later, she cheats on me with her ex. And we discussed this and dealt with it and then we forgave each other and everything was good.

Okay he's telling the truth on that one and I was guilty when cheating on him because I didn't know what I was thinking. I was so pissed at him I just wanted to do something to piss him off on some toxic shit.  And I enjoyed it.

Duke: So then we have this shoot and the ex fiancé was invited to the shoot to be our director and she did direct our video which is coming out soon, she did a great job.

Thank you but I couldn't care less about what this nigga think because he a lying ass nigga.

Duke: So then we had a party later and we were kicking it me and my first ex and then it went a little intimate and I initiated it because I wanted to do the same thing so and so did to me and that was revenge. It was on some toxic shit.

I then couldn't believe what this nigga just said on big Twitch. And the comments are starting to attack him and be on his side. I can't do this anymore. I didn't even wanna hear the bullshit he was spewing out of his mouth. He can go and enjoy that fish ass pussy that he impregnated and I can just live my life and be unproblematic.

Maybe being with Camo may do some good on and in me. I'm so freaky I'm just kidding. I then turn my Tv off because I didn't wanna watch the rest of this bullshit and I love the Deeblock Steppers for supporting me but he's just a liar and a cheat and I ain't gonna wanna see this nigga again.

I then switch off the lights in my apartment and get fo my room and light up some candles and spray my room perfume and get cuddled up in bed.

I then recieve a Facetime call and it was from Giovanna.