Chapter 2 🔞!!

His hand left my hand as I walk to the bed. T-shirt by Destiny's Child started to play in all my speakers in my apartment. I made my way onto the bed and sat at the edge waiting for him to put on a show. He took off his shirt. His tattoos glistened onto his body like he was in the sauna. His body, so sexy, covered in cocoa butter.

I whispered to myself "i'm so lucky to have that body be mine". He takes off his hat and lets his dreadlocks loose. He walks closer to me and. lays me down on my bed. He comes on top of me and starts to kiss me. He bit the bottom of my lip as a sigh left my mouth. Damn that hit the spot for real. His hand around my neck. My personal necklace. Our tongues intertwined even more as he slowly removes my lingerie leaving me naked in his eyes. He pulled away and examined my body as he bit his lip. He came back to kiss my lips and he slowly went down to my neck. He knows neck kisses are my weakness.

His tongue touched my neck as a moan left my mouth. He grunts as he goes down slowly towards my breasts. His tongue circulated my nipples, I became even wetter than I was before. He moaned as he went down to my stomach area and continued going down to my womanhood.

Duke: Open your legs mama.
He separates my thighs apart from each other and start to kiss the both of them sensually. He looked up at me and my eyes were closed cause I didn't know what to expect. He smirked and said.
Duke: Bae, you so wet
I smirked and said.

"So? what you gonna do about it?"

He smirks and looks at me and starts to place his tongue on my crotch. Up, down, left and right and in circular motion. This man made me feel so good. Moans were echoing against the walls. He made me feel like the best woman in the world. He moaned as he was doing his work. And he was going to make me c*m but he stopped.

"Baby, why did you stop?"

Duke came up from his position, took off his pants and turned me over. He prepared his d*ck for the grand finale. Putting a condom over it. He was hard like a motherfucker. His d*ck entered me as he began to thrust. Both our moans were fighting against each other like a wrestling match. He wanted to really dominate me. He began to thrust even harder. He pushed my head to the pillow stopping me from moaning and breathing. His moans made me ever want him more. We were both going to cum at the same time and when that moment came, Duke pulled out and later next to me. My back went down from the position and I looked at him and we both started to laugh.

"You know what you doing"

Duke: Of course I do, it's my job as your man to treat you like a woman.

Sweat began dripping down his body. He looks stunning I just wanna fuck him some more.
I know that now we gonna go to sleep because we've gotta go to the house for a bit.

Duke: Can't we just invite them to come over?

"What? you don't wanna go anywhere?"

Duke: No, I wanna stay here I don't wanna leave your apartment right now.

"Bae, we not going now we going tomorrow."

Duke: But I wanna stay here, tell em to come over we'll make them feel like home.

"Babe, you've gotta ask Kai what time he streaming because he can't come here if he's on stream."

Duke: don't worry i gotchu. He said in his sleeping voice and his arms were around my neck and my waist. He started to fall asleep and I watched some Greys Anatomy before my eyes shrunk and went to sleep.