Chapter 10

t's jazz event day today. It's round 2. Round 1 went downhill but today i'm trying to have a good time. It's AMP's 4 year anniversary and since they adore jazz, they decided to have a jazz night by renting a jazz club out for the night just all our group and our closest friends. It's the morning and I'm up early in the morning.

I get up off the bed and see Duke still dosing away. Bless him he streamed late last night but I told him not to stream because we had an event tomorrow. But he still is grinding to get his money. I understand him on that note. But anyways, I got up brushed my teeth. Went to have a shower. And wore Duke's hockey jersey and some black joggers with some black fluffy socks , my hair was in a ponytail and i had my glasses on. No makeup. I sprayed my body mist and got out the bathroom just to see that Duke is still sleeping. And I smile at him whilst I close the door as I make my way downstairs.

All the girls were downstairs and Davis was too. I finished going downstairs and walked up to them.

"Morning y'all so what's the tea?"

Davis: Nothing we just talking about how the event is going to slide tonight.

"Right, so you cannot discuss that with me. Come on fill me in."

Davis: Alright, so we have to be at the jazz event on time because we each have introductions when we get in. Red carpet paparazzi everything.

"Right, so are you going to give us a speech?"

Davis: Dest, of course but that's going to be when 2 bands play and then I make my speech and bring the boys up.

Ammi: Then we go and greet the guests and then the boys will surprise us with a special performance.

Skye: Sweet, i'm excited but let's avoid the drama.

Everyone then points their eyes on me.

"Y'all shouldn't be watching me, y'all should be keeping an eye on Adreel there's something about her that's making me feel nervous and weird."

Davis: Right, we will don't worry.

Callie: Dest, we've got you on this one and Ammi same goes for you.

"Thank you."

After that, Davis then leaves and sits in the couch in the living room recieving phone calls and text messages about today's event. His girlfriend the. comes downstairs and says her hi's to everyone and hugs all of us then joins David on the couch helping him organise for tonight. They looked so cute.

"Babe, have you organised your stuff already."

Davis: Yeah we're prepared. Y'all should be too.

"Okay girls let's go and wake up the sleepyheads and start preparing."

Skye: Right let's go
Callie: Let's get this event started.
Ammi: Ooo wee, let's hope this goes well.

I clap my hands and exhaled heavily and whispered to myself

"Let's go."

We all make our way to our rooms. Skye is now a part of us AMP girls as she's with Kai. She feels good but Adreel i don't know if she's suitable coming to the house again because she's sceptical so i don't know i'm going to have to talk to Davis but we'll do something.

I then walk up with Ammi because our rooms are opposite each other and so we talked and when we arrived, we hugged and squealed as we were so excited to see each other's dresses.

I entered Duke's room and he was in the shower.

"Baby?"

Duke: In the bathroom. You alright?