Chapter 37

It was the next morning of me and Josh's one night stand. He left and I knew why so I didn't wanna regret it the next morning. But I actually didn't regret it, but i should because I'm getting married and I can't be doing this. I don't know if I will tell Duke. I don't know if I am but we'll just see where the future holds for us.

I get a call and it was a Facetime call. It was from Ammi, thank the heavens. I rub my eyes and then I picked it up.

Ammi: Hey girl.

"Hey what's up, how you doing?"

Ammi: Good. The baby doing okay, she misses you so much.

"Tell Ava I miss her too, today i've gotta go to work"

Ammi: Oh yeah you do, ain't you late?

"No, i don't start in another 3 hours"

Ammi: Okay cool, so what did you do yesterday?

I couldn't tell my own best friend what I did yesterday because it was bad. Now I have to lie to my best friend. But I have a choice to either tell the truth or just lie. I picked the option to just lie. I'm such a bad person.

"Well, I watched Agent's stream yesterday, didn't go anywhere though. Duke still blowing my phone up. Not answering none of them."

Ammi: Girl, you've got to talk to him.

"I don't want to with the stunt he pulled by bringing his ex back, that was not cool"

Ammi: I know but you have to talk to him.

"It ain't fair because when I text Josh, i'm not allowed to text the nigga or even be friends with the nigga. Now he invites his ex to stay at the crib till she gets her shit together. Also I don't know why the fuck y'all still speaking to her?"

Ammi: We have too, she lives in the house now.

"If you guys loved me that much, you wouldn't but y'all have too so I accept that"

I then get up naked with nothing on to go fetch my clothes in the living room

Ammi: You ain't wearing clothes on. Destinee, is there something you wanna tell me?

"No there's nothing"

Ammi: Then why are your clothes in the living room?

"Uh"

Ammi: Destinee....

I couldn't lie to her any longer so I just said it.

"I fucked Josh yesterday"

Ammi: WHAT?!?!?!

"I was in need of someone just to hold me for one second, he called me and he told me he was pulling up because he realised how depressed and sad I was and he initiated it"

Ammi: Did you tell him to stop?

I said nothing and Ammi huffed and puffed.

Ammi: Destinee, what the fuck?! You're in the middle of planning a wedding.

"You better not say anything to anyone. You hear me?"