Chapter 30

It was the next day of our month stay in the Greek Islands. It felt so peaceful. We've been here now long enough for it to be like home for us. We had a shoot today which was the beach Olympics. This is good for the boys because they love all things athletic so that's cool.

Today we were going to be on a different beach that the supporters in Greece recommended and so we're going there. It was time for us to get ready. After the shoot, we've got a tour around the island and we are so excited for it.

Me and Duke woke up and we get ready straight away. Knowing we've got a shoot in a specific time then that means that, we should be quick when it comes to getting ready. Today, we didn't even pick our outfits, we just did the outfits we did yesterday when we went out on our date yesterday. The rest of the guys didn't see our fit apart from me, Karrah did see my fit. But she won't give a fuck.

"Man, let's just hope this shoot goes fast"

Duke: Why? What's up with you? You love our shoots.

"And I always will but it's just i'm so tired and I wanted to sleep in tonight."

Duke: Will you be at the tour then today?

"I don't know whether to miss today or miss tonight"

Duke: Well you've gotta do what you gotta do if you can't come to both, then that's fine, don't force yourself babe.

"We'll see"

So we was on the beach and me and the girls sat on the benches with the kids whilst the boys were shooting their video. We got some cameos in too and also we did a lot of cheering. I didn't really engage and that's what got Duke so worried when he was shooting. He was looking me and missing the ball all the time. I was on my phone the whole shoot.

I was so annoyed and just tired. I just wanted to sleep in on vacation i know, it's weird but oh well. What's a girl gotta do?

I then leave in the middle of the shoot and the girls were a bit concerned with my behaviour so Giovanna followed me inside. I turn behind me and see her walking up to me.

"Girl why's you following me like you some kind of stalker"

Gio: The real question is what's up with you? You've been so gloomy this whole day. What is up for real?

" I don't know, I just don't feel good today I just don't feel like doing anything and just sleeping all day"

Gio: Did something happen? You can always talk to me.

"I know sis but seriously nothing wrong I just feel so down, and the one thing that can cure that is sleep"

Gio: Girl you self isolating yourself when you feel like you're social battery is going down isn't going to help anybody. Not yourself either.

"I know but right now, I just need that sleep alright, it's just needed."

Gio: Okay, call me when you need anything.

I started to walk off to the elevator and I pointed my fingers at Giovanna and turned towards her and said.

"Got you"

The elevator doors shut and I began to go up to our floor. I then go to me and Duke's room and just take my slippers off and had a good nap.

The shoot was done and the tour ended all when I had that nap. It was a good nap though. Even though my dream was about me going back to work. Which I am not ready for.

Duke is next to me as I open my eyes and I face him. I then place my hand on his naked chest and  he looked at my hand and said nothing.

"Hey?"