Chapter 70

After riding and listening to some 90s rnb and admiring the beautiful city of Atlanta, we then arrive at the arcade. We then check ourselves in and first we was going to do bowling and Duke loves bowling so I had to put that up as our first option.

We then go and put our shoes on before we get to our lane and Duke starts to nudge me. What the fuck is he doing?

Duke: I'm gon beat yo ass

"I know you are but this time, you've got to give me some lenience because I am good but you always showing off"

Duke: Hell u tammat.

"Everyone else can say the same. Let others win. You win all the time"

Duke: Destinee, it's a competition. Stop it now.

"Alright, you do you"

Duke and I then go to our lane and start to play. We had a lot of fun. Duke ended up winning after all. But we did have fun. I was only like 2 points away from winning. But it's all cool I ain't tripping.

Duke: Told you I was gon beat your ass.

"I know you say that all the fucking time."

Duke: Where to next?

"I got you, come with me."

Duke and I then go to the roller skate park upstairs from the arcade. We then got our skates and started to roll around. We held each others hands and laughed and sang our way through the skating rink and we just enjoyed ourselves so much. We then went to the go karting together and he absolutely loved it. He started to crash into me a lot, which he found funny which wasn't to me but at least he enjoyed ourselves.

After we had our go karting, it was time to go to the field and go have our picnic in the sunset and then get on our hot air balloon. I then gave Duke the aux and he started to play some Rod Wave and film himself lip-syncing as he always does and he then started to film me but I was so focused on driving so I didn't pay attention to anything.

We then arrived at the field and the picnic and the hot air balloon was set. Me and Drea's plan went into success. Duke then smiled and we get this all on film as Walid helped with the filming for our date. We then sat down and talked and started to eat. We had some seafood boil. At a picnic? I know we were hungry okay?

Duke: Thank you for all of this baby, I appreciate this so much.

"I got you, you're my first love. Thank you for everything. You deserve this"

Duke then chuckles.

Duke: What you thinking the wedding gon be like?

"I have no idea but I'll discuss with the girls and stuff and we'll think of something"

Duke: Did you tell Concrete about the news?

"Of course, Camo and I are just friends and Josh was jealous as hell but guess what? Don't give a fuck at all"

Duke: Right.

"You ready for this hot air balloon ride?"

Duke: Yeah let's do it.

We then go into the hot air balloon with a man assisting us and helping us go through the city safely. Me and Duke just admired the city together and held hands. There was a radio in there and then we decided to put some slow jams on.

I decided to put on My First Love by Anthony Hamilton and we started to sing along with him and we just had so much fun. It was a time for us to finally go home. We then get down and said our thank yous to the man who assisted us and then we walked to our car and went home. Walid went home before us and then we went in the car and drove around for a bit.

Duke: Did you know about Drea's love interest?

"Yeah I put him on with my sister, how's he getting on?"

Duke: He's in love with her. He posted a picture of them two on instagram together.

"For real? Oh my, they really getting it on. I did Drea right then. And they look beautiful so I'm like yeah! They look amazing"

Duke: You did a good job.

"Thank you"

Duke: Callie and Agent are handling their pregnancy well though.

"Yeah I'm proud of them but I feel like they are handling it silently because Callie has been saying she's been having pains and shit"

Duke: For real?

"Yeah and she's been having so much pain on her back. She's saying it's difficult for her"

Duke: Well, I can't wait to find out the gender because they'll have a little nerd like they father running around our house.

"Duke?! Don't say that and yes I'm excited to have a little Callie or a little Agent run around"

Duke: We already have a little Fanum and Ammi. We next have a little Callie or Agent and then we'll have a little Duke or a little Dest running around.

"I can't wait for that day"

We then arrive at the gates and then we then park the car and then we get out. I then look at Duke across from me and we both exhale at the same time. We was tired child.

Duke: How are Kaliya and Adreel still here? It's getting late.

"For real? What the heck is going on in there?"

Duke: Right.

We then step foot into the house and then we see all of them chopping it up and then I see Agent and Callie standing up to head to the back garden and they looked sad to be honest. Me and Duke looked at each other and we said hellos to everybody. We was both worried. Me and Duke was their maid of honor and their best man as well. So whatever happens to them it will concern us.

We then told the group to stay there and we'll be back then we made our way to the back court and then Agent and Callie were sat there and Callie was inhaling and exhaling heavily and Agent was trying to calm her down. They then saw us and then we walked up to them.

"What's going on?"

Agent: Cal's back is really paining her.

"Did you try going to the doctors about it?"

Callie: I don't wanna go to the doctors about it. I don't think it's bad.

"Bitch, it's bad and you inhaling and exhaling like a fucking ventilator so you better get to ass to the hospital right now. We'll be there with you."

Callie: Let's go because this has been happening for a few weeks now. And I thought it wasn't anything but it is bad.

Agent: I tried convincing you babe, but you didn't want to so we're going now.

Callie: Okay okay, Destinee, Duke, y'all coming with us right ?

Duke: Of course. Why not? We'll be there.

We then walk to Duke's jeep and he wanted to drive so then I was on the passengers seat and Callie and Agent were at the back. And I then texted the group chat to let them know where we went and then Davis replied with an "Okay, make sure y'all update us and stay safe🤞🏾" and then I smiled at the text and then closed my phone.

Callie was inhaling and exhaling so violently whilst her head was on Agents shoulders with some tears rolling down her eyes and then me and Duke start to make our way to the hospital to help us see what was going on with Callie's pregnant back.