Chapter 3

It's top to the morning and I wake up and Duke is by my side fast asleep. I didn't want to wake him up so I stood up and started to get ready for the day. I was planning to go to the AMP house because I wanted to go out with the boys and the girlfriends. I wanted to plan a special night as some of the boys have announcements to make. I get ready for the day and my fit was a black jumpsuit with the AMP varsity jacket with some black Nike Jordans. As I walk into the bedroom after cleaning my house, I see Duke sitting on the bed on his phone and as I walked in he looked surprised.
Duke: Where is yo fine ass going this early in the morning?

"Well, good morning to you too baby, and i'm going to the AMP house. Didn't you see the group chat we have that outing that Kai planned for all of us."

Duke: Oh shit yes we do, lemme get ready.

"Baby, you better not take long."

Duke: I'm not you.

"Ha ha ha so funny" I said sarcastically as I sit on my couch in the living room, patiently waiting for Duke to get ready.

Duke: You ready to go?

"He just knew how to impress me. He wore a black hoodie with some black and red cargos and some boots with his clear glasses and his dreads all retwisted and nice."

I looked at him and nodded and i was thinking "That is my man right there". We left my apartment to make it on my way to the AMP house, however me and Duke have a fight on who drives but Duke ends up driving because he is more dominant than me which is self explanatory. He drove and we were in his car and drove to the AMP house. Some of my stuff were there so if we stay the night, i'm alright.

As we got out of the car, I walked over to Duke to walk hand in hand with him.

"Let's just hope that what Kai has in plan is worth my time."

Duke: Hm don't worry baby it will be when you're with me.

I chuckled and he goes into the door and Agent and Callie are looking all glammed up like they were going to a red carpet, they were on their phones but as soon as me and Duke walked in the room, they looked up.

With Agents hand around his wife they looked up. They were both dressed in red. Callie looked beautiful with her red lipstick on. Agent couldn't stop looking at her lips all night. Me and Duke looked at each other and looked back at them.
Duke: What the fuck y'all got going on?
Agent: Didn't you check the group chat guys, it's a fancy outing not just a chill outing.
Me and Duke looked at each other and Duke scrunched his face up at me. I widened my eyes like "what?" and I said

"Oh well, Kai texts last minute all the time we look like cheeseheads for real."

Duke: No baby, you the cheesehead for not reading the text properly.

I hit him slightly and said

"We have some fancy clothing upstairs we just gotta change into that right ?"

Callie: But the dress code is on the group chat since you and Duke came in your assigned colour, you guys just need to look...fancy.

"Girl you are a gem and y'all look beautiful by the way...baby come on."

I pull Duke in my hand and we go upstairs to his room. and we got our clothes layed out on the bed. The house maid probably set it up for us. How sweet is she. Anyways me and Duke, we're getting ready together in his bathroom. We've already showered all i had to do was my makeup and my hair already had dreads in it with goddess strands and it was short too like a little bob and I just adjusted my makeup. Duke looked at me just mesmerised and he said.

Duke: Baby, you look gorgeous. Oh my God. What the fuck.

He comes closer to me and grabs my waist and he bites his lower lip. And I said.

"Babe, i just got ready we can't strip right now, we've gotta go."

Duke came closer to my ear and whispered.
Duke: They don't gotta know.
But I said

"Seriously, we have to go seriously everyone is waiting for us."

Kai: The Two Ds we've gotta go for real.

"See? Let's go."

I go downstairs with my man by my side and everyone looking at us. Me and Duke were assigned to wear black but glittery. My dress was black short sexy and glittery of course. With some Yves Saint Laurent heels and Duke has some flats. Everyone around me looked beautiful. Agent and his wife were assigned red...
SMASHED IT. Duke and I were assigned glittery black. Fanum and Ammi were assigned blue. Kai was assigned white because it was his idea he wanted white. Davis and his girl wore purple. Chris wore green. We were all ready to go.

We were taken by a limo and we then arrived at a jazz club. The jazz club was classy and fun and all was calm. Me and Duke were the last to leave the limo. He took my hand like such a gentleman.

"Thank you baby."

Duke then smiled and bit his lip as he let me walk in front of him. I knew he wanted to look at my ass. But i let him do that. We entered and we see all the content creators in the world of streaming and just youtube in general.

However, my ex, Josh who goes by the name of Yourrage was there. That didn't make me feel uncomfortable because we're just friends now and he is friends with Duke too. And we only dated in the first going into second year of college so it wasn't that bad. I'm a grown woman. But we as in the squad all walked to our designated seats. Our table was the biggest because of the amount of people coming and the plus ones we had. We all sat down and I sat next to Duke.

Duke: Baby, Imma go say hi to all the guests you wait here if that's okay with you.
"Baby, why can't I come with you? I hate being alone without you and you know that."
Duke: Alright come on then.
I giggled as I left my bag with Ammi and we went to go and greet the guests. The guests were great and looking all fashionably beautiful. My legs started to hurt so I went to our table. But before going, I let Duke know.
"Baby, Imma go and sit down with the rest of the guys as my legs are hurting. Remember show starts in 10 alright?"

Duke: Alright baby imma meet you dere.
We kissed on the lips and smiled at each other and I walked to our table. All the girls were sitting down and and the boys were up greeting guests. Ammi and Callie were talking to each other when I got there. They looked up and saw me and their faces lit up.
Ammi: Okay Ms Dennis looking all fine in this mf.
Callie: Girl you look stunning
"Y'all stop gassing me up fr! But anyways how you guys feeling tonight?"

Ammi: Oh baby, I'm feeling good we with everybody, the vibe is just there
"Right ! it is this kind of looks like an award show but it's just content creators linking up to listen to some jazz for a bit."

Callie: Personally, me and Agent love jazz so we won't mind this.
"Girl, you guys know how obsessed i am with jazz. You know how it makes me fall asleep and just reminisce about the good times."

Ammi: Right ! Okay guys the show is about to start where are the boys?

As soon as Ammi states that questions, all the boys start to walk to our table. We turned around and smiled at all of them and we all went to our designated seats. Duke came and joined me and put his arm around my waist.

Duke: You good?

I nodded and whispered "Yeah" and the show began to start. The host was introducing us to the jazz club and they kept it short because we were all eager to listen to some jazz. So he introduced the first jazz group. And they started to play.
Our table had glasses and three bottles of champagne in an iced bucket. Fanum stands up and does the honour of serving all of our glasses.

Ammi: That's my man y'all looking all sexy when serving champagne. Give me some sugar.
Fanum and Ammi shared a quick kiss and everyone laughed quietly. Kai wanted to make a toast.

Kai: Let's make a toast.

We all get our glasses and lift them to the air whilst the jazz group was still playing.
Kai: Cheers to success, dedication and more blessings in our lives to come. I love you guys and long live AMP, cheers.

Everyone then said cheers, the couples all kissed and drank their glasses. The champagne was really good. Now we are all looking at the band perform and we had the most chill time ever. We then all wanted to go home.