Chapter 18

Judge: Mr Roberto Gonzalez.

I exhaled so quickly and had my hands in my head and just started to thank the Lord. We couldn't react properly yet as the judge didn't finish speaking. The group wanted to scream and shout so bad but we couldn't do that because the judge wasn't finished.

Adreel had tears in her eyes and Fanum had his head on the stand and had happy tears going down his face.

Judge: Adreel will be allowed to see Mateo as it is her son too but the both of you will have to figure out a schedule for Adreel to have her days with him but he will be living with Mr Roberto for the rest of his life but Adreel will be paying visits to her son for the rest of his life but once he turns 18, it'll be his decision where he'll be living.

Fanum: Thank you Your Honour.

Judge: Your welcome. Court adjourned

We then stand up as the judge starts to leave and we all start to cheer. We got up and everyone hugged each other. Fanum then goes up to Adreel to say.

Fanum: We'll discuss the plans on seeing Mateo after this week.

Adreel: Fuck off.

Fanum: If you're going to not want to co parent with me, we're going to have to say for him not to see you so you've gotta think about fixing your hatred for me or you don't see your son. End of.

Fanum then walks away towards Ammi who went down from the seating area to give Ammi a kiss and a hug. Adreel then walks up to Tylil and cries her heart out to him. Meanwhile, we then go outside to the corridor and see the lawyer with Mateo standing there. Mateo then smiles and runs towards Fanum. Fanum then picks him up.

Fanum: Come on we going home.

" We celebrating this victory, we ain't going home yet"

Mateo: Auntie Dest, I'm tired.

"Okay, we'll celebrate at home, we won't go anywhere then. Me and Duke will be buying the drinks and food for the little party we throwing."

Duke: Baby, really? I'm tired as a mutherfucker.

"Too bad, we going out to get some food, and we also need to get some food for the little boy"

Fanum: Thank you Dest, I appreciate you.

Duke: But first let's go home and change out of this shit.

"You right"

We then all walk to the bus and cheer ourselves out and Fanum has his son sleeping on his arms. We then get to the bus and we head home.

—————————-At the AMP house——————

We're home. Finally, I came take this smart shit off because I won't be wearing this anytime soon. I change into a black hockey jersey with Duke's name at the back and the number 34 on it. With the front as a lightning bolt in symbolism of AMP. I then have some black joggings and some black slippers on with my hair in a high ponytail and my glasses still on and my car keys in my hand.

I then head downstairs to meet the rest of the members. Ammi is talking to Mateo trying to form a relationship with him and it wasn't hard at all. He actually liked her. He had his toys and the guest room is now his room which is going to be remodelled very soon but the advantage is that it's near his dad's room which means any emergency, it's easier for Fanum to just go and see how his son is doing.