Chapter 21 🔞.

His lips felt so soft, I just felt so good inside. He then unties my robe whilst we're still kissing and he then removes it off my shoulders with our lips still in tact with each other. Duke then comes on top of me and kisses my neck. I was wearing a laced pyjama dress on, so it was easier to take everything off. Duke then slides my dress off from the shoulders, still having his lips on my body.

My tits were out and all I had on were my underwear. He know how to make me feel good. He then slowly comes down and kisses my tits. Doing circle motions on my breasts and then kissing the temple of my stomach and going down until he reached my crotch. He made me feel so good. He slowly takes me underwear off. And looks at me with the devilish stare and started doing his work down there.

I couldn't moan because we don't want to traumatise the child as he is right opposite Duke's room but I held on to the bed sheets and started to breath heavily. Duke's tongue was doing all the work down there. I felt sexy as fuck.

Duke then comes up and takes his pyjama top and bottoms off leaving him shirtless with his black boxers on.

"Take it off"

Duke then looks down and sees that his underwear is still on so he takes it off and jumps back into bed with his knees on the bed in a standing form. I then come up and sit on his lap and kiss him. Our tongues are crashing against each other not wanting to leave each other. I pulled away and said.

"Let me set the mood straight"

I then grab my phone connecting it to the speakers and played Speechless by Beyonce on repeat. I then place my phone down and kiss Duke's neck. His sighs just made me want to cum so quickly but I couldn't. Because we always cum together. I'm kissing his neck and slowly going down to his chest and towards his nipples, doing tongue motions with that shit.

I then kiss his abs and embraced every tattoo with my lips. He let out the best sighs in the world. My ears were engaged. And I slowly went down to his dick area.

His dick already sprung like a jack in the box. I was ready to go in. So guess what? I went in. I put my mouth in it. Sucking the shit out of him. Sucking his soul out of his body just with my mouth on his dick. The moans he let out were desperate, I liked it, made my pussy even wetter.

I sucked it and played with it with my tongue until he cums at the back of my throat. It wasn't a nice feeling but i'll do anything for Daddy.

He then brings my head up and kisses my lips viciously and puts his tongue straight in my mouth. He wanted to taste me. So it was time.

I turned around with my back arched and my knees bended. Duke puts a condom on his dick and then enters my pussy. Oh it's about to go down.

In and out he goes, slowly and sensually. My eyes roll back and my breath gets heavier. Duke eyes were closed and breath got heavier too. We're getting in. We wanted to change positions so we did.

Missionary it was. I lay my back on the bed with my legs spread. He goes in and starts penetrating that pussy. Oh I felt amazing. His moans started playing in my ear. I couldn't help but moan, I felt so good. This is the best sex yet.

We both cum at the same time. Moans crashed and Duke then goes on his side of the bed. I then put myself to the side of the bed and started to put my clothes back on and I went back to bed. Duke then put his boxers on and joined me in bed.

Once we both met each other in bed, we cuddled.

Duke: I love you.

"Love you too baby."

We then fall fast asleep.