Chapter 25

We then arrive at our hotel and we look at this beautiful place. It was so huge and it had pools and jaccuzi's everywhere. It also had hanging out spots for our group which was nice. Let's just hope this trip is fun and peaceful and there is no drama happening. We've already dealt with a lot in Atlanta. Let's leave that in Atlanta. We in the Greek Islands now.

Our hotel was beautiful. We go inside and Davis then checks us all in and we then head up to our rooms. Our rooms were huge. Me and Duke were the first room in the corridor we were all next to each other in the corridor.

Me and Duke go into our room and they had robes with our names on it at the back. They had some skincare essentials and some cards and flowers layed out on our beds and it was so sweet.
I was here just amazed just on how beautiful this place was. Our view was the beach which was downstairs and we also had restaurants in the hotel and hang out spots for our group.

Our bathroom was right opposite our bed. It was huge. We just had fun exploring each others rooms and just socking in the view. We had the Concrete Boys on this trip which was so fun because we went to college with them and we just loved them so much and how their careers are flourishing so much.

Davis then puts on the group chat that we should all get dressed as we're just hanging out at our hanging out spot and we're just going to eat some food and drink some champagne. That sounded like a plan honestly.

Duke was laying on the bed behind me and I was sitting at the end of the bed just unpacking my stuff. We're here for a month so we'll be good.

Duke: Did you see what Davis put on the group chat?

"No what he say?"

Duke: All of us are going to hang out so we've gotta get dressed and look good.

"That sounds like a plan don't you think?"

Duke: Yeah but we've been here not too long ago and my legs are tired. I'm tired as a whole.

"Well you could stay, but that will also make the boys think you don't wanna hang with them"

Duke then grunts and says.

Duke: I will go because I love y'all so I'll go.

"Great"

Duke: Did you bring your speakers by any chance?

"Why wouldn't I"

I then bring them out and let Duke control the aux. Of course he's going to put Rod Wave on this trip. He then plays some songs from him and he gets in the shower. He takes forever in the shower sometimes, I just get in with him because he takes hours and I still get out first.

After Duke and I took a shower, we got ready together. I wore a long yellow maxi dress, with some black Gucci sandals with my toes painted white and my nails done painted black. My hair in locs in a half up half down but in a bun. My Jimmy Flaire green glasses and some gold jewellery. With my perfume scent of Golden Decade from Zara and Hypnotic Vanilla from Zara.

Duke wore a cream buttoned up top with some cream shorts with some white socks and some fluffy black Balenciaga slides. And his hair in retwists and his Rayban glasses and wore his cologne. We took some mirror flicks together and posted some on Snapchat and Instagram.

The amount of love we get from the supporters and our friends is insane. Not even mins after posting those flicks, compliments just flooded on my phone.